Sonic ZONE's Recipe book!

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, August 31, 2013, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

I KNOW there's people who like to cook/bake, so here's a place to share our recipes! If there's a topic like this let me know and I'll delete this one because I don't remember if there is a topic like this or not.

Here's the thing: You got a recipe, you post it. Drinks, food, deserts, snacks, candy, etc. Post it. If you found it online or in a book or from a family member, add a source (title, url, name, etc.). If you made it, well, hey, just say you made it.

I have several here already so Here they are:

Spicy Hot Chocolate:
Ingredients:

3 tablespoons cocoa powder or 3 oz bittersweet chocolate  + 1-2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
           - OR- 3 tablespoons instant hot chocolate mix
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
(sometimes I add ground cloves to taste. It's quite good)
1 pinch chili powder ( I use Cayenne pepper. It is still good. Just don't add TOO much chili or it makes it kinda not...enjoyable. ONLY a tiny amount)
*1/4 cup soy milk or milk
*3/4 boiling water or hot milk

How to:

Put cocoa, syrup, cinnamon, chili, and 1/4 cup milk into large mug. Add boiling water or hot milk. Stir.

*Instead of the 1/4 cup milk or 3/4 water add 1 cup coffee (doing this is SOOOOO good.)

Source: http://www.5orangepotatoes.com/blog/2011/01/22/spicy-hot-chocolate/

White Chicken Enchiladas:

This is a bit too long to just add the stuff here so I'll just give you guys the Link. This recipe is AMAZING. My mom makes a whole bunch and it's gone by the end of the night. It's just...dsafhdsf- Good.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/white-chicken-enchiladas/

``` that's all I have with me now, but once I get more, I'll just post a reply. I am going to make some food soon, so more recipes to go!

Orange-Cinnamon Toast:
Ingredients:
8 slices white bread cut in half (I JUST made these, I didn't do the halving)
2 tablespoons of Orange Juice (I used simply orange, the book says Florida orange juice... I don't care for Florida oranges)
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons of melted butter

Place bead on baking sheet. Broil until light brown. Combine remaining ingredients in bow; mix well. Turn bread, and brush  with the orange mixture. Broil for 2 minutes longer OR until light brown. 4 servings.

Source: BREADS Favorite Recipes of Home economics teachers
(This book was published in like, the 80's or something man)

Link

1. Make fried chicken.

2. Cut watermelon into basket

3. Put chicken in basket

The perfect food.

And you see, if this was the off topic/spam section that would be ok but I kinda wanted this to be a for real kinda thing.

Gilly

Quote from: Maddie8D on August 31, 2013, 06:56:14 AM
And you see, if this was the off topic/spam section that would be ok but I kinda wanted this to be a for real kinda thing.

Agreed.

Link

Quote from: John on August 31, 2013, 08:36:05 AM
Agreed.

I guess I'm so used to the spam section that I carry my behavior from there.

But just to ask, what gave you the idea of do this anyways?

Quote from: Link on August 31, 2013, 09:21:43 AM
I guess I'm so used to the spam section that I carry my behavior from there.

But just to ask, what gave you the idea of do this anyways?
I like cooking. So does Tobi, and I'm sore there's more people that would want their parents (or even just themselves) that would want to share and cook things.

Also, why not?

gamerdude260

TOAST
Ingredients-
toast
toaster
condiment of your choice
hao 2 baik
taik da toast and put in toaster
wait for toast to finnish
when toast goe pap take it out
spread condoment of chhoice on toast