Esrb has gone of the deep end!

Started by Kirby, September 26, 2009, 07:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 07, 2009, 05:04:32 PM
like I said, it's just to cover their asses so they don't get sued over the stupidest little thing.
I've seen people read the ratings, then play the games just to nitpick things that the ratings didn't cover.
tell them to get a life
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Rulep

I dont know, ERSB are doing pretty good...  :(

Quote from: Zonic10 on October 07, 2009, 05:25:42 PM
Well SSBM in 2001 was possibly equivalent to E10+, but since it was 2001, and not 2005....yeah E10+ didn't exist. Now with SSBB, the SSE mode has mild suggestive themes and some darker elements. So SSBB rated T is ok. SSBM, um not it's fault. The first one was rated E but hmm...maybe b/c it was cartoony and arcade styled. But ESRB is kind of inaccurate. Like with Timesplitters 3, it wasn't that gory, it had blood just like in Halo 2 at the time. I was mad... :-[

Because in thwe first there was no girls  and cartoony. Now in SSBB  i guess it has gun fires besides the nes/snes accsories and lot darker....
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

silverneo188

Quote from: Windlessusher on September 26, 2009, 03:36:48 PM
seriously?

ya, read up on ESRB's wikipedia

Quote from: Gleech on October 08, 2009, 04:27:44 AM
WHEN DID SSBB HAVE SUGGESTIVE THEMES!? >_> *Has played through the whole game, so I've seen it all*

Oblivion was rated T, until people, NOT OFFICIALS, started making naked bodies to download and put into the game. They rated it M and added "Sexual Content" or something, to it. ITS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANNA GET THAT MOD OR NOT, AND BESIDES, ITS ONLY FOR THE PC THAT YOU CAN MOD IT, WHY CHANGE THE 360's RATING?! >_<;

ya that got me too >.<

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on October 08, 2009, 04:27:44 AM
WHEN DID SSBB HAVE SUGGESTIVE THEMES!? >_> *Has played through the whole game, so I've seen it all*

Oblivion was rated T, until people, NOT OFFICIALS, started making naked bodies to download and put into the game. They rated it M and added "Sexual Content" or something, to it. ITS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANNA GET THAT MOD OR NOT, AND BESIDES, ITS ONLY FOR THE PC THAT YOU CAN MOD IT, WHY CHANGE THE 360's RATING?! >_<;
That's like San Andreas, it was rated M,
But there was something called "Hot Coffee Mod" which allows players to make sex with the girlfriend and made San Andreas AO...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on October 27, 2009, 01:53:45 AM
That's like San Andreas, it was rated M,
But there was something called "Hot Coffee Mod" which allows players to make sex with the girlfriend and made San Andreas AO...
Adults Only?
18 yr olds can't know about sex?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 27, 2009, 01:25:56 PM
It's rated T for teen now, I think.  I used to have the misprinted E10+ version, and when the commercials said T, I was like "uh...wtf."

Aaactually, It's still E10.

From ESRB.org

Title                               Publisher       Rating               Content            
Shadow the Hedgehog      SEGA      Everyone 10+      Fantasy Violence, Mild Language    

The Meph's back in da hawz

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Windlessusher on October 27, 2009, 09:38:08 AM
Adults Only?
18 yr olds can't know about sex?
Mature is 17 years old, which is barely 1 year distance.

gsavagecool

Chaos Swissroll

chuchu182

They made it more realistic and added green, yes green, blood. Hardly any too. Automatically it is made T. If anyone has an loz question, ask me.
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 29, 2009, 03:56:39 PM
They made it more realistic and added green, yes green, blood. Hardly any too. Automatically it is made T. If anyone has an loz question, ask me.
Maybe Link has many fangirls and they're scared of those fluids.

chuchu182

... Ewwww. I see what you mean though.

chuchu182

dont bump. although im not sure if that counted...

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: chuchu182 on November 21, 2009, 08:10:35 AM
dont bump. although im not sure if that counted...
Yes, that is bumping, it's been a month since people ever posted on this so this counts.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 29, 2009, 03:56:39 PM
Nintendo games with over E ratings
I never thought I'd see the day
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay