Smoking (No arguements)

Started by ChaosDazer, January 27, 2010, 04:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

You will do great Joseppi at quitting I am sure of it. ;D

smash_legend

smelling smoke gives me asthma.
I will NEVER smoke, and that's good enough for me,
what other people do with there bodies are there business, however whenever I have the chaance, I will always discourage it

I will say this to the people why are smoking: please stop, your only hurting your self
Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off

Fiamonder

Quote from: smash_legend on January 29, 2010, 05:34:57 PM
smelling smoke gives me asthma.
I will NEVER smoke, and that's good enough for me,
what other people do with there bodies are there business, however whenever I have the chaance, I will always discourage it

I will say this to the people why are smoking: please stop, your only hurting your self

Thats EXACTLY what i am saying. Thanks.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Kirby

Smoking? Gross!

I have never smoked, and I never will! Have you read what it does to you?! It's like killing you without the pain!

The worst part about it is second-hand smoking. I have to take a visit to my inhaler any time someone smokes near me. I really hate the stuff.

To people who are smoking: Please quit. Smoking destroys you. Whether it's weed, crack, cocaine, or marijuana, they're all dangerous.

To people who have quit: I applaud you.

To people who haven't smoked: Don't start.

Mespritroth

My mum stopped smoking 4 years ago YAY MUM!

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 30, 2010, 10:59:07 AM
Smoking? Gross!

I have never smoked, and I never will! Have you read what it does to you?! It's like killing you without the pain!

The worst part about it is second-hand smoking. I have to take a visit to my inhaler any time someone smokes near me. I really hate the stuff.

To people who are smoking: Please quit. Smoking destroys you. Whether it's weed, crack, cocaine, or marijuana, they're all dangerous.

To people who have quit: I applaud you.

To people who haven't smoked: Don't start.
To you: :D Your message is strong o.o
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

NiGHTS

Does it count if the person actually eats a full packet of cigarettes (my eldest sister did this once when she was liek 3/4

Jazz Nova

Quote from: NiGHTS on January 30, 2010, 12:46:58 PM
Does it count if the person actually eats a full packet of cigarettes (my eldest sister did this once when she was liek 3/4
:o You sister ATE a full pack of cigarettes <_< >_> *faints in shock*
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

NiGHTS

Quote from: ice the fox on January 30, 2010, 12:55:30 PM
:o You sister ATE a full pack of cigarettes <_< >_> *faints in shock*

yes i laughed so hardupon hearing this information a few years back

Fiamonder

Quote from: NiGHTS on January 30, 2010, 12:46:58 PM

..wtf. Just wtf XD i cant believe that she ate them..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

powersonic

117EWAN

Don't like smoking i cant stand it >:(

TranceRaver83

I personally hate tobacco, mainly cigarettes, but i hate all of the products of it (dip, chewing tobacco, ect.) .  Me and a friend smoke a cigar every New Years.... thats about it for tobacco, though.  Weed on the other hand....   *shot*

sonicmaddave

I had a friend in the passenger seat of my pickup truck yesterday, and today I discovered the ashtray full of ash. >:( I don't smoke, while he does. It is disgusting and rude.

ChaosDazer

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 23, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
I personally hate tobacco, mainly cigarettes, but i hate all of the products of it (dip, chewing tobacco, ect.) .  Me and a friend smoke a cigar every New Years.... thats about it for tobacco, though.  Weed on the other hand....   *shot*
Just make sure ever year doesn't turn into every 6 months, then every month, then every 2 weeks, then...
What do you mean by weed? Do you take it?
witty sig caption

TranceRaver83

Quote from: ChaosDazer on March 24, 2010, 05:19:24 AM
Just make sure ever year doesn't turn into every 6 months, then every month, then every 2 weeks, then...
What do you mean by weed? Do you take it?
Nah, i dont smoke weed, i was joking about that.