What members most deserve to be mods?

Started by ChaosDazer, August 22, 2009, 07:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

At this rate, I bet Draco could just make me a mod now if she really wanted to. Kinda like SF47. And he turned out great!

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:42:34 AM
At this rate, I bet Draco could just make me a mod now if she really wanted to. Kinda like SF47. And he turned out great!

Well, Mr. blazerh44, Mr. SonicFan47 has done well. But currently he is unable to serve his post. He is out at his family cabin enjoying a relaxing vacation with his love ones. He shall return by tomorrow evening however, so there is no need to worry about him. As for your being made a mod, I would highly support such an action. You certainly deserve it, I believe we can all see this fact.

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 08:45:04 AM
Well, Mr. blazerh44, Mr. SonicFan47 has done well. But currently he is unable to serve his post. He is out at his family cabin enjoying a relaxing vacation with his love ones. He shall return by tomorrow evening however, so there is no need to worry about him. As for your being made a mod, I would highly support such an action. You certainly deserve it, I believe we can all see this fact.

Well I wish him well.

It's really up to Draco if I should be a mod or not. John is busy (I think) and there are no other admins

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:47:14 AM
Well I wish him well.

It's really up to Draco if I should be a mod or not. John is busy (I think) and there are no other admins

I aplogize for my disagreement Master blazerh44, but I do not feel it would be kind to leave Master John Gillis out of such an exchange. I believe we should wait for a time in which Master John Gillis can express his feelings on the subject and then have the outcome be decided.

Jordan teh Echidna

yeah, John'll decide when you're ready, i hope you will become one quickly though :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

blazerh44

Haha, alright guys,I trust you  ;)

Where is John anyway?

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:00:55 AM
Haha, alright guys,I trust you  ;)

Where is John anyway?

I am under the impression that Master John Gillis is pre-occupied with matters of and relating to school or work. Though I cannot be certain, I would safely gamble on such a wager.

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:12:18 AM
I am under the impression that Master John Gillis is pre-occupied with matters of and relating to school or work. Though I cannot be certain, I would safely gamble on such a wager.

Good point. After all, he is going to college now and he should be very preoccupied....

Well I wish him the best of luck with those matters

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:14:13 AM
Good point. After all, he is going to college now and he should be very preoccupied....

Well I wish him the best of luck with those matters

As do we all, Master blazerh44.

I believe that this topic has been thouroughly examined and we are finished with it. May we please be given a lock to place upon this topic?

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:15:27 AM
As do we all, Master blazerh44.

I believe that this topic has been thouroughly examined and we are finished with it. May we please be given a lock to place upon this topic?

Well hold on now, what if new members wanna post their opinions on here? I think we should leave it unlocked just for a little while longer

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:18:15 AM
Well hold on now, what if new members wanna post their opinions on here? I think we should leave it unlocked just for a little while longer

Ya, I guess so... Let's leave it a bit longer, but no more off topic. Let's let someone else say something for once. We've taken up enough posts as it is.

Ioshyriku

the members most deserve to be mods are all the good members

blazerh44

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 22, 2009, 09:32:52 AM

Any in particular.......?

Your statement is kinda vague....

annoyinglad

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 22, 2009, 09:32:52 AM

I'm gonna re-arrange this so I can understand it, sorry.

"The good members are the ones who deserve to be moderators."

Ok, yes that is true, but any examples? Like blazer said, that's really big, plus it's a rather big group. Any specific things that make someone a good member to you?

blazerh44

.......no takers?

Ok I think this topic can be locked now cuz no one is using it