Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Depends on the type of bread we're talking about.

I don't eat many "normal" sandwiches (unless Oreos are included) but when I do it's usually some sort of meat (usually chicken or turkey), ranch dressing (or a worthy substitute like hot sauce) and a few American cheese slices. If pickles are available they go on with the sauce after everything else comes out of the microwave.

If we're talking subs, though, meatball is my main go to. Since I generally get them from Subway I don't really get much. Two footlongs with swiss cheese are usually enough to fill me for a meal. If we have extra money to spend I might get jalapenos on it too. If I remember they have it, though, I also like to get buffalo chicken subs. That stuff is godly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I dun made myself hungry.

Do you eat hot dogs?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Plain? Not very often at all. I prefer chili dogs with cheese and onion. We have a place nearby called Gene & Judes that apparently sells the best hotdogs in the country, though that's no surprise since that's all they sell and only allow you to choose from four toppings. Thankfully one of those toppings is jalapeno pepper slices so it's all good.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

So I've heard. I doubt it'll do much to help them sell the Wii U, but it can't hurt the system much either. Since it's already out there they should just suck it up, take the bomb and give those who want it what they want.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Do you think Nintendo will announce any more new retail games for the Wii U?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I can dance through the Heat Death of the Universe.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Which Pokemon movie is your favourite?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Wish they were more like the Kid Icarus ones, honestly, but at least it makes getting all the animals you want in HHD easier.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

People actually sell cards in packs of 3...? What a fucking ripoff.

As for the 6 packs, I love buying Pokemon cards so these are no different.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.