EA strikes back

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 02, 2012, 02:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 03, 2012, 03:35:25 PM
where the FUCK IS MY SONIC CHRONICLES 2?! i need to see how the story ends!!!
As long as Bioware doesn't do the story.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 03, 2012, 03:35:25 PM
where the FUCK IS MY SONIC CHRONICLES 2?! i need to see how the story ends!!!

BioWare is owned by EA now. There wont be a Sonic Chronicles 2 as long BioWare is owned by EA.
That means, there never will be one.

Unless SEGA creates a second part of their own, which they probably wont.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 04, 2012, 12:44:38 AM
BioWare is owned by EA now. There wont be a Sonic Chronicles 2 as long BioWare is owned by EA.
That means, there never will be one.

Unless SEGA creates a second part of their own, which they probably wont.
Yeah, cause who makes games to please fans anymore? CDProject RED that's who >=U. And Nintendo... and Valve.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 04, 2012, 06:49:16 AM
Yeah, cause who makes games to please fans anymore? CDProject RED that's who >=U. And Nintendo... and Valve.

Everyone does, actually. Everyone but EA.

Elija2

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on May 02, 2012, 06:23:28 PM
As long as they don't start doing bad things to my SSX games, I'm cool.

They already did by ruining the new one.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: Elija2 on May 04, 2012, 07:44:37 AM
They already did by ruining the new one.

Ruining the new one? Explain..

Not only did they make an AMAZING game, but a massive one at that... I've spent over 100 hours over SSX already, and the new DLC that came out was catered specifically to the fans, bring back soem retro costumes, boards, and a whole new mountain based on the original game's level design, with all the pretty lights n' shit.

And you guys say EA doesn't listen to their fans...
SSX may be one of the only cases, but the tonnes of events that have been happening since game's launch.. the fans are absolutely fucking LOVING it. And it only gets better.

Seriously, fans were dissing the game's "Realistic" nature.
Realistic...? Bullshit. There's nothing real about the game. It's SSX at it's core, with a few dangerous and over-the top elements which.. really actually IMPROVE the game in so many way, and then you've got the classic modes, which are even more insane- and faster- than the classics.

The only thing it needs now, is synchronous Multiplayer.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on May 05, 2012, 08:13:16 AM
Ruining the new one? Explain..

Not only did they make an AMAZING game, but a massive one at that... I've spent over 100 hours over SSX already, and the new DLC that came out was catered specifically to the fans, bring back soem retro costumes, boards, and a whole new mountain based on the original game's level design, with all the pretty lights n' shit.

And you guys say EA doesn't listen to their fans...
SSX may be one of the only cases, but the tonnes of events that have been happening since game's launch.. the fans are absolutely fucking LOVING it. And it only gets better.

Seriously, fans were dissing the game's "Realistic" nature.
Realistic...? Bullshit. There's nothing real about the game. It's SSX at it's core, with a few dangerous and over-the top elements which.. really actually IMPROVE the game in so many way, and then you've got the classic modes, which are even more insane- and faster- than the classics.

The only thing it needs now, is synchronous Multiplayer.
It's Elija you are speaking. If there is anyone that can bitch about something, it's him.