Now It's Time for So Long... (At Least for A while)

Started by Kirby, March 05, 2010, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

So here's the story.

I picked up my brother from school, like I do every day. When we got home, he told me he was sick. So I told him to lie down on the couch, and I went to my room. Then at 7:00, my stepdad came home. I told him my little brother was sick. Then I went upstairs. Next thing I know, I hear crying. So I go downstairs, Only to find my stepdad hitting my little brother with his belt. I ran over to him, and Punched him in his face. Then, while I'm sleeping, My mom comes home at 11:30. My Little brother (I dunno what he's doing up at that time) tells my mom what happened. And My mom curses my stepdad out, and pushes him into a wall.

And the thing that pisses me off is that my stepdad KNEW my little brother was sick.

I need to blow off so steam, so I'll be off for a while.

And Also, EchidnaPower, I'm Leaving you in charge of Sonic Accel Until further notice.

~KirbySoul11

Snooky

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on March 05, 2010, 01:22:11 AM
So I go downstairs, Only to find my stepdad hitting my little brother with his belt. I ran over to him, and Punched him in his face.
I salute you.

EchidnaPower

So here's the story.

I picked up my brother from school, like I do every day. When we got home, he told me he was sick. So I told him to lie down on the couch, and I went to my room. Then at 7:00, my stepdad came home. I told him my little brother was sick. Then I went upstairs. Next thing I know, I hear crying. So I go downstairs, Only to find my stepdad hitting my little brother with his belt. I ran over to him, and Punched him in his face. Then, while I'm sleeping, My mom comes home at 11:30. My Little brother (I dunno what he's doing up at that time) tells my mom what happened. And My mom curses my stepdad out, and pushes him into a wall.

And the thing that pisses me off is that my stepdad KNEW my little brother was sick.

And Also, EchidnaPower, I'm Leaving you in charge of Sonic Accel Until further notice.

~KirbySoul11

What you did was noble my friend. I'll pray that you and your family will be alright. And don't worry. Sonic Accel is in good hands.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Shadow26

So here's the story.

~KirbySoul11
Good show Kirby!You showed the guy who's boss.Hope to see you again up and running!

ChaosDazer

Dude, that act of complete greatness deserves karma.
witty sig caption

Super Sonic Boom

Venting is a good thing to do every once in a while, believe me!
C'ya when you get back. ;)

jkid101094

So here's the story.

~KirbySoul11
Wow....that's messed up. Well, I hope you come back soon! ;)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkness shadow

thats some bitchy stepdad u got, why would he hurt him anyway?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

SuperSonic23

So here's the story.

~KirbySoul11

Dang! I'm proud of you, mah bro! If I were you, I would do the same thing. I'm just lucky mah mom and dad never divorced yet becuz I'm still helping them. I understand. You need some time off. Take care big bro.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!