Main Menu

Bayonetta 2

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 01, 2012, 03:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

What I mean is. Folks say Nintendo is "dying" cause of lack of third party support and no mature games.
Folks don't realise they're not on Nintendo consoles cause people don't buy them on Nintendo consoles.

People who say Nintendo needs more third party support and mature games don't buy them on Nintendo consoles, and people who own Nintendo consoles don't ask for them.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 10:08:14 AM
People who say Nintendo needs more third party support and mature games don't buy them on Nintendo consoles, and people who own Nintendo consoles don't ask for them.

I disagree. I don't think that there are that many people asking for more third-party games on Nintendo consoles, but the ones that are asking do buy them.

And if third-party games don't sell on Nintendo consoles then that's a pretty big problem for Nintendo. How many people are willing to buy an expensive console for just Nintendo games? Not that many, as the Wii U has shown us. They can't sustain their consoles on their own forever.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 10:08:14 AM

That's why every game release has dozends 'Make a Wii U Version, please.' comments on each trailer.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 25, 2014, 10:30:48 AM
That's why every game release has dozends 'Make a Wii U Version, please.' comments on each trailer.
And PS4 can't do 1080p.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 11:51:48 AM
And PS4 can't do 1080p.

Well, somone is feeling attacked

Also, that's not true. Unless that was the joke.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 25, 2014, 12:10:57 PM
Also, that's not true. Unless that was the joke.
I mean, if you're gonna take comments off the internet as truth that everyone who posts that do indeed want Wii U versions of all the things and would definitely buy all the things, then it should also be safe to take other comments on  the internet as truth.

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 25, 2014, 12:10:57 PM
Well, somone is feeling attacked
Um...what?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 12:54:10 PM
I mean, if you're gonna take comments off the internet as truth that everyone who posts that do indeed want Wii U versions of all the things and would definitely buy all the things, then it should also be safe to take other comments on  the internet as truth.

What are you suggesting, that the people who ask for games to come to Wii U don't actually own a Wii U?

Hakudamashi

I was suggesting that Kyo not use comments on video sharing sites to prove a point.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 02:30:07 PM
I was suggesting that Kyo not use comments on video sharing sites to prove a point.

His point was that people do ask for third-party games to come to Wii U. Why can't he use Youtube comments to prove this point?

Hakudamashi

He's free to do what he wants, I just rather he not quote the comment section of wherever.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 03:10:57 PM
He's free to do what he wants, I just rather he not quote the comment section of wherever.

Why?

Hakudamashi

Because more often than not I find they say words for the sake of stirring up a dialogue, rather than being genuine.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2014, 03:15:11 PM
Because more often than not I find they say words for the sake of stirring up a dialogue, rather than being genuine.

How can you be sure though? What reason do you have to doubt that people are being sincere?

Besides, it's not like you can only find complaints against Nintendo in Youtube comments.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on September 25, 2014, 03:23:29 PM
How can you be sure though?
I'm not.
Which is why I suggested
Not outright telling him not do.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

So um... how about that sweet, sweet Demo that released the other day?

Darky ruined my video.
Nah, just kidding.

Also, this game is getting crazy good reviews. Grab it while it's hot.. or it may end up as an unsung classic.