Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by Elija2, June 06, 2013, 03:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Nintendo sent out Reggie's house through Spotpass, so you can visit it and purchase some of his furniture.

Quote from: windlessusher on June 23, 2013, 09:35:55 AM
I feel left out.

For only $35, you won't be.

Jordan teh Echidna

People who get to use their money.
Feh.
*plays wild world instead* feggeuts
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 24, 2013, 05:45:52 PM
Nintendo sent out Reggie's house through Spotpass, so you can visit it and purchase some of his furniture.
I dunno why, but I always get this comfy feeling when I see people in suits enjoying video games. Also, Reggie better be prepared to buy alot of sh*t.

Quote from: Elija2 on June 24, 2013, 05:45:52 PM
For only $35, you won't be.
It doesn't matter if I have the money or not, doesn't change that my store doesn't have it yet. The Nintendo Eshop doesn't accept my debit card, and if I decide to import it, it'll end up costing >$80 US because of customs n' shit.

I'm just shitouttaluck...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I wouldn't buy it from the eShop anyway because of Nintendo's lack of an account system. Also your SD card could corrupt and there is no way to backup your save file so you could lose everything.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 25, 2013, 06:43:33 AM
I wouldn't buy it from the eShop anyway because of Nintendo's lack of an account system. Also your SD card could corrupt and there is no way to backup your save file so you could lose everything.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 25, 2013, 06:31:41 AM
I dunno why, but I always get this comfy feeling when I see people in suits enjoying video games. Also, Reggie better be prepared to buy alot of sh*t.
It doesn't matter if I have the money or not, doesn't change that my store doesn't have it yet. The Nintendo Eshop doesn't accept my debit card, and if I decide to import it, it'll end up costing >$80 US because of customs n' shit.

I'm just shitouttaluck...
Amazon?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 25, 2013, 06:50:01 AM
Amazon?
Quote from: windlessusher on June 25, 2013, 06:31:41 AM
and if I decide to import it, it'll end up costing >$80 US because of customs n' shit.
Jamaican customs jack up the price on electronics. A light bulb that would have costed $5.00 suddenly costs $45.00 and shit like that...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I want that Reggie pattern. :C

Elija2

I stole ordered a bunch of his arcade stuff. There's a limit on the amount of items you can order in a day, but if you favourite his house it will never go away and you can keep ordering stuff. Unfortunately you can't order Nintendo items or customized furniture.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 30, 2013, 07:12:44 PM
And now it's in both topics.

Nah, I removed it from the other one. Forgot there was a New Leaf topic.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Resetti is misunderstood, just like Tom Nook. He just doesn't want you to lose all your hard work. What a nice guy.