Hyrule Warriors / Zelda Warriors

Started by SmashFinale, December 18, 2013, 04:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

The Game is developed by Team Ninja and Omega Force. Team Ninjas Hayashi [Ninja Gaiden 3, Dead or Alive 5] is heading the project together with Zelda producer Aouma.

QuoteThe game's storyline revolves around Hyrule once again being besieged by evil forces, with Princess Zelda invariably ending up imprisoned and in need of rescuing. At the center of this trouble is Shia, a witch who was once tasked with maintaining the balance of the Triforce. Although once a good person, Shia came to harbor affections for a hero, which in turn transformed into jealousy towards Zelda for being able to be with him.
Eventually, Shia finds her mind under the control of an evil being thought to have been sealed away, leading her to bring disaster to the kingdom. The hero she fell for is Link, and she now stands in opposition to him with comrades Varuga and Wizuro at her side, setting into motion another conflict with Hyrule at its epicenter.

It is coming out it Japan in August.
The Japanese also get a collectors edition inlcuding that neat blue scarf, a model treasure-box with sound-effects, a tri-force shaped clock, art book and three costume DLCs.

If these are coming out in the west is unclear, as Dynasty Warriors doesnt have any prestige in the west.

Here we have the first screens of the more final Zelda Warriors

The Antagonist, Shia - Who fell in love with Link (lolteamninja)

Impa

Other Villians

And Mr. Handsome

Impa also confirmed playable. They promise many more, some of which you'll never expect.
And gameplay caps

Hakudamashi

And here I was thinking Impa was gonna be a ninja or something.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I can already hear all the bitching of things that don't matter.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

shadowDOESrock

Okay, so... This is still called Hyrule Warriors in the west, Zelda Warriors in Japan.
Shia is called Cia in the west because... I dont know.

Some renders

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2014, 05:09:57 AM
This is still called Hyrule Warriors in the west, Zelda Warriors in Japan.
I have to admit, Hyrule Warriors sounds cooler.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2014, 05:09:57 AM
Shia is called Cia in the west because... I dont know.
Maybe it has something to do with the pronunciation or something.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Ioshyriku on May 27, 2014, 11:38:53 AM
Maybe it has something to do with the pronunciation or something.

Shia is a mans name in the west, I guess.
After doing a google, it also seems to the "second largest denomination of Islam".

I guess Nintendo doesnt want be bombed.

Seriously though, muslims are really really sensitive about these things.

Remember how Infinity Ward had to take down and re-texture Favela from MW2 because it had islamic text?
Considering the character in question is also the villian... yeahhh...

jkid101094

Remember how Matt Stone and Trey Parker got death threats and a murder confession because they showed and joked about Muhammad?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Lana Debuttt Gameplayyy

Lana looks fucking fun. She's a brand new character and has a crucial part in the story. She's even on the games' cover. She also goes by "The White Witch"

Also, Japan will get "Twilight Princess Link" or "Twilight Princess Zelda" depending on which Collectors Edition they buy.

Aaand there's this image - not just wether he'll be playable or not. But it's Zant... from Twilight Princess.