Main Menu

Hypocrites?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, December 21, 2009, 02:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

did you just ask "Why stop being a hypocrite?"
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicmaddave

This guy is like talking to a brick wall in IRC. He creates all these arguments and debates for ages. He always has the last word by typing like this: "YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS AND DONT HAVE A CLUE! YOU ALL ARE THICK HEADED AND HAVE NO LIVES. I BID YOU GOOD NIGHT" then closes IRC before people can reply.

NiGHTS

well, although they get annoyiing half the time its a subconscience thing or they just arn't aware they are doing it.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:23:37 AM
well, although they get annoyiing half the time its a subconscience thing or they just arn't aware they are doing it.
thats my problem
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 06:26:56 AM
thats my problem

ikr i do it liek not all the time but quite a bit then i catch on 5 minutes later and im just liek "oh shit i hope no one noticed"

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 06:19:18 AM
He gets worse yet. He claims he hates Japanese cars, but what did he 2 weeks later buy? A Nissan. He called me a hypocrite one time without supplying proof or a reason. He just randomly said "Dave, stop being a hypocrite" to me on IRC and I asked "why?" but he ignored it. :/
Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 06:22:19 AM
This guy is like talking to a brick wall in IRC. He creates all these arguments and debates for ages. He always has the last word by typing like this: "YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS AND DONT HAVE A CLUE! YOU ALL ARE THICK HEADED AND HAVE NO LIVES. I BID YOU GOOD NIGHT" then closes IRC before people can reply.
Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 06:19:18 AM
He gets worse yet. He claims he hates Japanese cars, but what did he 2 weeks later buy? A Nissan. He called me a hypocrite one time without supplying proof or a reason. He just randomly said "Dave, stop being a hypocrite" to me on IRC and I asked "why?" but he ignored it. :/
I think I'm gonna have a bad time with my stomachache.

Hakudamashi

when they do catch it,I go like "wut?I didn't say anything..."
and sometimes they buy it  :D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicmaddave

My sister's irritating boyfriend has to be the biggest hypocrite I have ever come across. >:(

ChaosDazer

Sooo like, doesn't your sister realize that?
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

Sadly not. T.T he's older than our dad even so what does she see in him. :o

CCoSZ thread has all the details of what he is like btw. ;)

ChaosDazer

Older than your dad? That would be...strange

Hyprocrites suck >:C
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

You are right he suck. :P It's creepy as he is in his mid 50s and my sister is almost 31, and he always makes comments about me "always being on the computer" and he whines about video games are a waste of time. He told me I should be going out getting drunk and having sex with every girl in my town. :/

He even has to ARGUE with me that I use the computer too much. >.<

ChaosDazer

I would be freaked if my Step-Son was older than me.

witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

He also picks on my younger brother a lot my younger brother is only 11 my sister's rather annoying boyfriend walked in when my brother was taking a bath, it is unknown if he knew my brother was in the bathroom or not, however I was really angry and frustrated and my brother was upset.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 09, 2010, 01:19:06 AM
He also picks on my younger brother a lot my younger brother is only 11 my sister's rather annoying boyfriend walked in when my brother was taking a bath, it is unknown if he knew my brother was in the bathroom or not, however I was really angry and frustrated and my brother was upset.
Awesome word for your sister's boyfriend
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 09, 2010, 01:06:54 AM
You are right he suck. :P It's creepy as he is in his mid 50s and my sister is almost 31, and he always makes comments about me "always being on the computer" and he whines about video games are a waste of time. He told me I should be going out getting drunk and having sex with every girl in my town. :/

He even has to ARGUE with me that I use the computer too much. >.<
Is he rich or something?

well, I guess that d-bag has nothing better to do......tell him to f--- off