Main Menu

Chipmunks?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, December 22, 2009, 03:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

What do you think about them?

I think they f***ing messed up every song on the internet, they have a f***ing shitty "voice"

ChaosDazer

I also think that.

"The squeakuel?" Ugh....
witty sig caption

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 22, 2009, 03:27:48 AM
I also think that.

"The squeakuel?" Ugh....
GOD, I fudging hate them, they're ruining every song and they are terrorizing the world's kids, I hope they get destroyed before it's too late, they play nutshots at the movie just to get kids laugh, really bad example.

Soon when the kids grow up, they gonna do this to the others...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 22, 2009, 03:31:53 AM
GOD, I fudging hate them, they're ruining every song and they are terrorizing the world's kids, I hope they get destroyed before it's too late, they play nutshots at the movie just to get kids laugh, really bad example.

Soon when the kids grow up, they gonna do this to the others...

Whats the huge diffrence between Nut Shots and Ball Kicks? Evryone does that alredy....

Your 14. Stop complaining about stuff that is not ment for your age.  Unless you still watch such stuff....but then.....

ChaosDazer

They try to play cool music, like R&B.
The story revolves around them singing to a girl band. lolwut
witty sig caption

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on December 22, 2009, 03:34:55 AM
Whats the huge diffrence between Nut Shots and Ball Kicks? Evryone does that alredy....

Your 14. Stop complaining about stuff that is not ment for your age.  Unless you still watch such stuff....but then.....
1.I don't do that, I don't even think of them, and not EVERYBODY, those should be for self-defense and attacking, not for fun

2.Do you think every kid enjoys Chipmunk, do you think the kids enjoy looking at others from getting hurt?If yes, I think all of those kids are paranoids.Thank you

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 22, 2009, 03:44:05 AM
1.I don't do that, I don't even think of them, and not EVERYBODY, those should be for self-defense and attacking, not for fun

2.Do you think every kid enjoys Chipmunk, do you think the kids enjoy looking at others from getting hurt?If yes, I think all of those kids are paranoids.Thank you

1. Afcourse not for Fun. T_T.   But that in the trailer was to a Meanie. I think....must be.

2. No, not evry kid enjoys Chipmunk. No. But when someone falls down, your laughing. Unless hes badly hurt. [Younger Age perspektiv]

3. That doesnt chanche the fact, why the fuck you should care about something not ment for you.....

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on December 22, 2009, 04:19:35 AM
1. Afcourse not for Fun. T_T.   But that in the trailer was to a Meanie. I think....must be.

2. No, not evry kid enjoys Chipmunk. No. But when someone falls down, your laughing. Unless hes badly hurt. [Younger Age perspektiv]

3. That doesnt chanche the fact, why the fuck you should care about something not ment for you.....
2.I won't laugh unless someone deserves it(Being cocky, showing off like Steven Tyler, plus other stagediving acts), on other aspects falling is not laughable after all

3.Really?Everyone can watch it if they decide to spend on those chipmunks...

sonicmaddave

I never have liked chipmunks. All it is, is voices singed onto an audio cassette, then the cassette is played back at a faster speed I reckon. Anyone can do it. I never liked chipmunks. >.<

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 22, 2009, 04:27:25 AM
2.I won't laugh unless someone deserves it(Being cocky, showing off like Steven Tyler, plus other stagediving acts), on other aspects falling is not laughable after all

3.Really?Everyone can watch it if they decide to spend on those chipmunks...

2. Read the last two words.

3. Sure. Its still not made for that Age Group. So, its kinda logical that you wont like it.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on December 22, 2009, 04:56:09 AM
2. Read the last two words.

3. Sure. Its still not made for that Age Group. So, its kinda logical that you wont like it.
2,3.Maturity and they mess up the fudging songs that all of the people listen to.

sonicmaddave

The ad for the stupid new chipmunks movie is played far too often on TV. 3 times in one ad break it was played for. Talk about being ridiculous. It comes out on boxing day here. D:

SuperSonic23

I wuv the Chipmunks! Sorry for bumping!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

sonicxxx

they're kinda cute but after a while they bcome really annoying and i wanna kill them.

xSalashawty

You just need to do it right with the right stuff...but thats rare and all these things

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

silversonic12

....i don t know what to think about them....ugh ...

RoyalStallion

They are ok for a while....they get annoying after a while of listing to them......To the 2 arguing this is an opinion just like a brain everyone has one.............exept for when you use some things but I'd rather not go into detail...

kac

me300168

They ARE creations of the nature. Even if you stop them by killing them, they continue growing and becoming more in other countries.

I really don't hate them, I only hate them when they start making me annoyed.