Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Started by Elija2, February 24, 2015, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Anyone else getting this game? The first episode comes out tomorrow with each new episode coming out a week apart and so far it's gotten pretty good reviews. Apparently it's the scariest Resident Evil game in a long time and the improved Raid Mode (aka Resident Evil with loot) is tons of fun. Unfortunately it doesn't have the amazing combat mechanics that were in RE6, but neither did the first Revelations and that game was still a good time. Also the game doesn't have online multiplayer yet and is getting it in a later patch so that's really lame. And apparently the PC version won't have any offline multiplayer at all, and the campaign doesn't support online co-op so we're screwed out of a major feature! Booo!

For today only you can get the Complete Season or Complete Edition for 25% off at Green Man Gaming with the code 25OFFR-ESEVIL-REVEL2. The whole season and a few extra bonuses for only $19 ain't such a bad deal, and other than the missing offline co-op the PC version will probably be the best one. I hope I'm not the only one here interested in this game.

Hakudamashi

Maybe after all the episodes are out.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

You're gonna give Resident Evil another shot even though you've never liked any of the games?

Hakudamashi

Pretty sure I said I liked Revelations.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I'm pretty sure you said that you wished you liked it more.

But if you liked the first Revelations then why are you waiting to buy this one? It'll probably be a while before you see a deal as good as $19 again, plus you won't get the bonus raid mode map pack as a pre-order bonus.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

You liked Revelations 1. This one seems to be an improvement in almost every way.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Elija2

Elija2's Smoking-Hot Verdict:

Best game.

Well, it would be if the PC version wasn't an un-optimized piece of shit.

Hakudamashi

That's sad to hear, especially since Revelations 1 on PC was pretty great.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay