Main Menu

Nationalities

Started by sonicmaddave, November 27, 2009, 05:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

As like any good forum, we have a lot of people in different countries. I am curious where is everyone from and their background etc?  ;)

I'll begin - I am half Australian and half British. I was actually born in Scotland my mother is Australian and my father is Scottish. I really like the UK and I really like Australia, so I am proud to be from both nations. There's some English and Irish on my dad's side of the family.  My mum is fully white Australian as far as I am aware I don't know her family history

Hakudamashi

I was British for 14 years and just became Jamaican this year
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

wellllll

my moms side is from teh Scotland woooaahhhh

and my dads side from Ireland and i was born in Ireland 8D and what a fantastic rubbish weathered country it is *no sarcasm thur>:C*

Nightshade the hedgehog

ive been british

FOREVER
but ive got anccestors from other countires
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on November 29, 2009, 07:06:15 AM
wellllll

my moms side is from teh Scotland woooaahhhh

and my dads side from Ireland and i was born in Ireland 8D and what a fantastic rubbish weathered country it is *no sarcasm thur>:C*

Wow I didn't know you are from Britain XD

Super Sonic Boom

I was born here in the US, but my great great grandparents came from parts of Italy, England, and Ireland I think. :)

Dracoslythe

Born and raised in North Carolina, US,
My background is Welsh-Scottish, though.  C:
You can actually hear a very very very very faint Scottish accent when I talk, but the Southern US/Country accent covers it up (thank god it's not a heavy country accent, just a normal one lol).  xD

dark rouge

I was born in the US, but my parents came from Dominican Republic

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2009, 11:37:47 AM
Born and raised in North Carolina, US,
My background is Welsh-Scottish, though.  C:
You can actually hear a very very very very faint Scottish accent when I talk, but the Southern US/Country accent covers it up (thank god it's not a heavy country accent, just a normal one lol).  xD
Wow more Scottish background here eh? :P

Gleech

I'm half American, I was born in Illinois, and I've always been here. But Half Serbian (Yugoslavian), since my dad was born there.

My mom's side of the family actually is somewhere German, since their last name...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!