Sonic Zone Game Night 2014

Started by Elija2, June 05, 2014, 03:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Unfortunately I'm gonna be a bit busy today so I might not be able to play with you guys during the day. I'll be around later in the day if anyone wants to play a game then. It is a game night after all.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I am now probably free for the rest of the night.

What do you want to play?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Sonic Racing hurts my internet.

And by the way Haku, I'm totally not regretting buying RE6.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I would just like to thank everybody that helped make the first Sonic Zone Game Night a success:

Elija2
Hakudamashi

Thanks, everyone! We may or may not be playing something again tomorrow so the few of you that missed out will still have another chance to play with us.

dreamcasthime

I want to, but the only game I have to play is Persona 4: Arena. (And only Wind has that to my knowledge)

Elija2

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on June 29, 2014, 09:06:13 AM
I want to, but the only game I have to play is Persona 4: Arena. (And only Wind has that to my knowledge)

We could always play something that's free like Steel Diver Team Fortress 2.

Tanassy

Just thought I'd mention I have Mario Kart 7 (Yes, 7) now, since I can use my brother's 3DS.

I won't be putting it in the Master list since I won't have it forever but here ya go.
2406-5588-0752

Also i apologise for missing the weekend, I had personal fuckery to deal with.

Also I love how Kyo bought the game on his PS3 and then ran it smoothly on his 360.

That game's FOV and camera angles give me a headache.

Elija2

Maybe next weekend we could play MK7 since many of us have it.

Tanassy

I'm willing to play almost any time.

I don't check the forum much though. SO Skype or steam communication is preferable to notify me of events.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Ru-class Battleship Viceroy Tana on June 29, 2014, 04:01:15 PM
Also I love how Kyo bought the game on his PS3 and then ran it smoothly on his 360.

That game's FOV and camera angles give me a headache.

I love that too, s'cause I've been playing games a lot on both systems.
But yeah, I got it on 360.

Elija2

Okay, I've got a new game that we could play. Rocket League. It's currently in alpha but if you sign up on their site they'll send you a free Steam key so you can play it. The website does say that it's currently out of alpha keys but if you sign up for their mailing list they'll send you one eventually. If you manage to get one it looks like a pretty fun game. Basically this is like the sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars if any of you have ever played that.

Hakudamashi

Nope, can't say that I have...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay