Sonic Zone Game Night 2014

Started by Elija2, June 05, 2014, 03:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

Quote from: Elija2 on June 30, 2014, 06:49:11 AM
Okay, I've got a new game that we could play. Rocket League. It's currently in alpha but if you sign up on their site they'll send you a free Steam key so you can play it. The website does say that it's currently out of alpha keys but if you sign up for their mailing list they'll send you one eventually. If you manage to get one it looks like a pretty fun game. Basically this is like the sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars if any of you have ever played that.
Did so. I think it'd be fun for us all to play something as it's in its beginning stages so that it's more balanced than if playing something that's existed for a forever lol

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 30, 2014, 02:30:20 PM
Nope, can't say that I have...

Well Rocket League is pretty much soccer football but with rocket cars. It's pretty fun.

Also I may not be able to play any more online PC games for a while because I've identified a problem with my laptop's wireless adapter (that's why I was having problems with SASRT). So until I get that fixed I'll only be able to play 3DS games with you guys. So...everyone buy Mario Kart 7.

Bom

I can do MK7, Uprising, Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita/PS3), & PS All stars (Vita/PS3).
If I'm not too late ofc

Hakudamashi

It's never too late

Although, EVO 2014 is going on atm, so I won't be here.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I wasn't able to play this weekend due to a wedding. Next weekend we should play for sure though.