Sonic or Mario? Just look and see......

Started by blazerh44, May 29, 2009, 07:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jonauli8

well mario is the older one sooooo SONIC!\

wee-gee can go wipe some windows for all i care  >:(

fiamondersadx

its so hard to choose cause i seriously love both games but after all is said and done i think id have to say sonic

ningamark99

I cant really choose,I grew up w/ Mario,but his games are boring
Why make it Sonic when it could be shadow >=(

jkid101094

I like both...however i'll be smart and say "Sonic" because after all this is "Sonic Zone" :D

I know it's not halloween... ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2009, 08:31:13 AM
I like both...however i'll be smart and say "Sonic" because after all this is "Sonic Zone" :D

Sonic in Mario costume>Mario in Sonic costume
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Wow, I didn't think I'd see this topic again. More Sonic fans than Mario still

jkid101094

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 19, 2009, 04:42:26 PM
Wow, I didn't think I'd see this topic again. More Sonic fans than Mario still

Duh! You're on a Sonic Fan Forum! lol

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

fiamondersadx

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2009, 08:31:13 AM

yeah sonic looks good in a mario costume mario just look like a guy who lost a bet in this pic

dingadergen

Well neither games make much sense.  I like to slow down for the sake of perfect level design.  But then I like to speed up just to speed up.  So they're about equal for me

xmentogo

Sonic all the way Mario just does pointless things all the time

blazerh44

Quote from: xmentogo on June 23, 2009, 03:36:22 AM
Sonic all the way Mario just does pointless things all the time

Mario's games seem to be repeats or party games. Although I am looking very forward to Super Mario Galaxy 2

DX

i have to say the blue blur is better.  i only play mario of 1) it's all i've got or 2) my sis needs help

NeoMetalSonic

Hmm..........this is actually kinda hard for me :P while I LOVE Sonic Adventure 2: Battle I also LOVE Super Mario Galaxy. While I like Sonic Advance 2, I also liked New Super Mario Bros. UGH this shouldn't be hard...................I'd have to say Sonic. Cause, Mario games for me don't have that really "gotta keep playing" aspect. I still play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. In fact, I'm playing through it right now

Zero

Ever sence I played sonic on my brothers genesis when I was like 3, I have always been a diehard sonic fan. (Acording to my brother and parents the first game I ever actualy picked up the controler and played was sonic 2... So ya..) long live SEGA!
My work has a DJ is never finshed.