Sonic or Mario? Just look and see......

Started by blazerh44, May 29, 2009, 07:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperGorgonMaster567

Sonic, even though recently I've found Sonic games to be disappointing, Sonic 3 and Knuckles can beat pretty much any Mario game.

qwerty

sonic is definetly better than mario. he has to tone down his speed just to race mario in some games.

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

hobo1323

sonic definately. I'n not saying i don't like mario games or anything, 'cause i get the games, but playing SA2:B is just WAY more fun. i love the speed. the fact that you have the ability to go that fast in a video game is awesome. but on the other hand... Mario is simple, sort of fun(when mario. when ur luigi its KICK ASS!!!) and has that nostalgia. when u think about it, mario IS more classic than sonic. he's been around since the 70's or 80's! but i do BY FAR prefer sonic. but one thing i'm dissapointed about sonic is:

1. WEREHOG?! WTF?

2. he dies? why?!

3. he kisses a HUMAN!!!

4. do i even have to say it? GENIE?

5. u don't go that fast anymore. sa2 and sa2b... his feet.... u can LITTERALLY see them travelling at LIGHT SPEED!!!

6. SSBB..... :(

I hope u all see my point.
You know, life is like a merry go-round. You never seem to get anywhere.

visualboy64

Sonic is better than Mario junping on enemies is kind of boring

gamecircit

sonics the best

his games  before sonic 2006 are awsome
-Sig is too large!

BurnTheVamphog

Sonic is my favorite video game character ever. I like mario but I just dont really enjoy the feel of it as much as Sonic.

Roadie Turbo

Quote from: Free Style on May 29, 2009, 08:01:21 AM
l have to agree with you about that. :P l'm also a sonic guy.
Same here, Mario's groupie is okay in it's own way but I prefer Sonic's speed and friends.

Olumide

sonic there are more games and consoles for sonic

Proto_Blaze

i like sonic more... on a side note i think mario lives in a regular world... its those mushrooms that get him high... it kinda fits... and peach is prolly fat but mario cant tell cause he eats so many shrooms... thats my theory

steeltoe27

sonic definatly hes all about the need for speed!!!!!!!

NLthehedgehog

my shadow the hedgehog sprite... cool? :D
        epic isnt it?

Coliwack

i would have to go with sonic. its not that i dont like mario at all, but sonic's games have more high speed actiony stuff to them.   plus, i played sonic before i even knew what mario was...so yeah. sonic runs circles around sonic.
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!

HMS7

u should have made a poll to
i love sonic
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Tailsthefox