Main Menu

Darkyellowz's blog

Started by darkyellowz, December 15, 2010, 10:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

16th December 2010.

just yesterday i got to "it's war" on conker live and reloaded, after my hours of blood water, zombie shooting, being a bat, and riding mr.barrel down the tricky hill, i made it to "it's war", i think they based it off the SPR movie, they named one chapter in the level "saving privet rodent" so that's when i knew it was based off it, and also, i found out my childish brother is going  to a wedding who the person hates kids, i mean, if you hate kids then why get married, just remove you vagina and replace it with a penis and your set, even worse, i am related to that bitch, i'm so going to send her a threat message in the future when she has kids, i can totally flame on her, so moving on to today, all i can pertict, is games and kicking back, cause schools out.

reply or i'll freeze you.

Tanassy

darkyellowz

Quote from: Deathwing~ on December 16, 2010, 06:56:22 AM
Conker FTW, just sayin'.
that's right brother, conker wins.

17Th December 2010

So yesterday didn't go as i planed, and i froze alot of people for not replying to this topic, i almost shat myself at the freeze rate i was at, and i found out i am an awesome sniper, 10 headshots in one go! It always said "Ben loves the sight of brains" or "Ben has DIAMOND vision", it was just too awesome, but at the time i didn't record it, so i guess i can do that next, plus i was so awesome i was the only one trying NOT to get killed. And also, who do you know that is a hermaphrodite, i want to know your experiences. Now later on the genera, we have things, now to the commercial.

PILLS PILLS PILLS
HERE.

so like, ever senice i left school i had regrets, and i didn't say goodbye to my brother form another mother, and i didn't kiss that girl i liked. Oh well, can't have everything.

i'm now editing my blog, i saw something that i cannot refuse to not put on this blog, it is but a dark problem for that person, if you are reading this now, and you know who it is, then please do not continue reading.

My dear friend, salas, the youngest in the clan, there is one thing i didn't know at the the time that we had in common, we had a bond with a dog, she had a bond with her dog, but i have a bond with 3 dogs, a dead one, a 3 legged one, and... a creamy one, salas if you read this, know that i only put this here because you live in all our hearts, if i am speaking like you are dead, i am sorry, now this blog edit ends.

now a friend has made me edit this again, the person that is in-love with the person who got grounded, i told him to toughen up, i tried to help him, i just hate seeing people getting hurt because of that cruel feeling, the thing i went through more then once, i hope you see this friend, and realise why i told you to toughen he fuck up. and why i put dots after "its the internet".