Main Menu

Still be offline for a while

Started by sonicmaddave, March 08, 2010, 01:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Sorry guys, we have some internet connection problems and well I won't be around for a while longer yet.  :(

DarkSuperPower

Sorry To Hear That Hope You Can Get Back On Soon

EchidnaPower

Aw dude. I'm just glad you're ok! If you check the spam section, you'll see a topic expressing my concern for your long abscence.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Thanks EP, I'll check it out, I hopefully will be on for good from tomorrow. But when I do return, I won't be around a lot. I have been doing a lot of work lately at work, and will continue to do so, to earn some big bucks.

Shadow26

Hey SMD! ;) Haven't seen you in a while,it was getting boring here :P jk ;) Well,hope you come back soon :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on March 11, 2010, 02:32:08 AM
Hey SMD! ;) Haven't seen you in a while,it was getting boring here :P jk ;) Well,hope you come back soon :)

Haha yeah true it's so boring not being on here that I was going mad. :P If all is well, I should be on from tomorrow if I get the chance. XD

Fiamonder

Hey dude, long time no see! (lol SA2 quote) anyways, hope you'll be back online soon, and seriously, you missed ALOT.. alot.. wow.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

XD I know I am slowly catching up before I am properly came back. :P

I had to reply to a load of youtube and deviantart comments, I had over 200 deviantart messages. XD