Main Menu

OMFG Draco has a REAL LIFE. Who Knew?~ 8D

Started by Dracoslythe, July 26, 2009, 07:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 11, 2009, 07:01:51 AM
*reads title*

OMG! IT'S... NOT... POSSIBLE!

Well, have fun with that...
OMFGWTFBBQHAXXORZ A-LAD
*tackles*

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 08:40:01 AM
OMFGWTFBBQHAXXORZ A-LAD
*tackles*

Yeah, I'm back, but not with weapons. I'm not gonna explain why I'm back, but I would like to say that what happened between me and Jet is water under the bridge, so we won't be any trouble with eachother. He was even nice enough to give me the karma I had when I left.  ;D

So Draco, what instrument do you play?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 11, 2009, 08:55:18 AM
Yeah, I'm back, but not with weapons. I'm not gonna explain why I'm back, but I would like to say that what happened between me and Jet is water under the bridge, so we won't be any trouble with eachother. He was even nice enough to give me the karma I had when I left.  ;D

So Draco, what instrument do you play?
Awh, that's good to hear.  :]

I play(ed) Mellophone (French Horn)
but I can't march this year because of my diabetes.  >.>
But I still play French Horn in the inside concert band.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 09:16:21 AM
Awh, that's good to hear.  :]

I play(ed) Mellophone (French Horn)
but I can't march this year because of my diabetes.  >.>
But I still play French Horn in the inside concert band.

Dang, you have diabetes? That sucks big dinosaur balls. *reference
French Horns are cool, they're like Tubas, but wrapped up so you can hold it. Plus they have lots of tubes and valves and stuff. =P How long have you played?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 11, 2009, 09:24:39 AM
Dang, you have diabetes? That sucks big dinosaur balls. *reference
French Horns are cool, they're like Tubas, but wrapped up so you can hold it. Plus they have lots of tubes and valves and stuff. =P How long have you played?
Yeahh.  It does.  D:

lol yeah  I love running my fingers along the tubing.  xD
This will make my fifth year in band, but my third playing french horn  (played clarinet for 2 years)

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 09:25:58 AM
Yeahh.  It does.  D:

lol yeah  I love running my fingers along the tubing.  xD
This will make my fifth year in band, but my third playing french horn  (played clarinet for 2 years)

I kinda expected you to say something like that... Do you play anything other than those?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 11, 2009, 09:31:07 AM
I kinda expected you to say something like that... Do you play anything other than those?
I played the Trumpet for a few months one time int he Jazz band, and I'm learning how to play the piano/keyboard, because our school's keyboard player is a senior this year.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 09:33:44 AM
I played the Trumpet for a few months one time int he Jazz band, and I'm learning how to play the piano/keyboard, because our school's keyboard player is a senior this year.

Cool, piano's actually pretty easy to learn if you know how to play another instrument. I took what I know from violin and taught myself how to play piano. I can't sightread worth crap, but then again I never could so what's the difference? So what would you be if he/she is a senior?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 11, 2009, 09:36:02 AM
Cool, piano's actually pretty easy to learn if you know how to play another instrument. I took what I know from violin and taught myself how to play piano. I can't sightread worth crap, but then again I never could so what's the difference? So what would you be if he/she is a senior?
my mom's gonna get piano lessons for me because I failed on teaching myself.  xD
I know how to read the music and stuff from band, so that's one less thing I gotta learn.  Just how to read bass clef.  D:

I'm an uprising sophomore.
Thank God, freshman year is over.  lol

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 09:45:54 AM
my mom's gonna get piano lessons for me because I failed on teaching myself.  xD
I know how to read the music and stuff from band, so that's one less thing I gotta learn.  Just how to read bass clef.  D:

I'm an uprising sophomore.
Thank God, freshman year is over.  lol

Lol, cool.

As for me, I'm gonna be a junior this school year. Things go by so fast...

Dracoslythe

=oo That's cool..  Only two more years of highschool.  lol.  Must be exciting

omfg, if goes by so fast, then you're like "where the hell did it go?"

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 09:48:34 AM

Precisely, it just like if Sonic ran past you. It seemed slow as he was coming up and then there, but he's gone before you know it. I'll be in college before I even know it.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 11, 2009, 09:48:34 AM

inorite?

this could be my last year and im all wtf already?