Main Menu

My Laptop broke kindy

Started by Rulep, August 15, 2009, 06:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulep

I will have to drop my activeness due to my Laptop's Hard Drive that format for no reason... So all my data is lost and everything can't restore it! Anyways i will fix it somewhere this week. Also yes, Sonic Zone News is going have to be delayed!  :(
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Rulep on August 15, 2009, 06:20:53 AM
I will have to drop my activeness due to my Laptop's Hard Drive that format for no reason... So all my data is lost and everything can't restore it! Anyways i will fix it somewhere this week. Also yes, Sonic Zone News is going have to be delayed!  :(

Dang, that sucks... Good luck with fixing it. How do you think this happened? It couldn't be for no reason.

Rulep

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 15, 2009, 07:40:01 AM
Dang, that sucks... Good luck with fixing it. How do you think this happened? It couldn't be for no reason.

I'm not sure... But my only clue is. It happens every 6-7 months randomly...  ???  Next time i'm going to back-up everything.  Though i checked the inside already and nothing wrong. So im going to try using a boot disk to fix it.  ;)
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Rulep on August 15, 2009, 09:32:56 AM
I'm not sure... But my only clue is. It happens every 6-7 months randomly...  ???  Next time i'm going to back-up everything.  Though i checked the inside already and nothing wrong. So im going to try using a boot disk to fix it.  ;)

K, good luck. Hope it turns out well.