Alright guys, about the elections..

Started by Fiamonder, March 16, 2010, 08:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

The elections are kind of getting out of hand. It's nice that you guys give me a chance, but, only vote for me when you truly think that it's the right decision, give other people some hope, even I find it annoying that some people vote for me because: I'm winning the elections so your voting for me, you dont care and pick someone, you find that person cool, Please give others a chance. Please think about the guy who you truly think who's fitting for the job. Give the new guys who enter the elections for the first time a chance of course, and the old ones who are fighting pretty long for the job, like Mikey. Just saying.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Sonic360

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Sonic360

Fiamonder

Yeah, make sure to keep on-topic, it's a serious topic.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gleech

Quote from: ChaosDazer on March 16, 2010, 08:09:16 AM

I was actually going to suggest something like that. So we don't have spammers going in voting for the person with the most votes.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Elija2

People are just going to continue to nominate themselves. The only person who hasn't done this is Draco. In my opinion, I think that if someone is willing to nominate you, you're worthy enough to be a mod. Someone nominating you shows that you have the respect and admiration of the members of the site and that you'd be a suitable mod. If you just nominate yourself, that doesn't prove much. People could just say stuff like "I'd be a great mod because I'm helpful and responsible", but if it's coming out of your mouth it doesn't mean much. If someone else says that about you however, it shows a lot.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Elija2 on March 17, 2010, 07:27:16 AM
If you just nominate yourself, that doesn't prove much. People could just say stuff like "I'd be a great mod because I'm helpful and responsible", but if it's coming out of your mouth it doesn't mean much. If someone else says that about you however, it shows a lot.

Exactly! It's one thing to say it, but another to actually show it and act on it.