Anime That You Recommend.

Started by HereAndThere, July 26, 2012, 10:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

So...Yeah, as you can see by the name of this topic, I'm asking people to recommend some anime to me. (And to anyone who might stumble onto this.)
And well, you can recommend any kind of anime, as long as it's not hentai. (So none of that BokuSomethingSomething stuff.)
I'll list the shows in alphabetical order when I feel like it.
So, blast away.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2012, 10:22:03 AM

For some reason, I saw this coming.
I have no idea why...Riek, totarry. -shot-

TheGameNinja

*GASP*

.hack//SIGN (and the other .hack// anime if you like it), Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade, Azumanga Daioh, Big O, Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note (though I think the manga and the first 2 live action movies are better than the anime), Durarara!!, EUREKA SEVEN and Eureka Seven AO, Eden of the East, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, FLCL, G Gundam, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Oreimo, K-On! and Lucky Star only if you can stand the moe (though K-On! has some great music), Lupin the 3rd (specifically the series that Funimation dubbed), Neon Genesis Evangelion and all the movies (especially the new ones), One Piece, Outlaw Star, Pani Poni Dash, Paranoia Agent, the R.O.D OVA and R.O.D -the TV-, all the Ghibli movies, Rurouni Kenshin (the manga's better) and even if you don't watch it you should see the Trust and Betrayal movie, Sailor Moon, Samurai Champloo, Spice and Wolf, Summer Wars, Tenchi Muyo! (though you might just want to stick to the first 2 OVAs) and the movie Tenchi Forever, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho... that's most of what I can think of that I'd recommend.

There's also Ranma 1/2, most of Gundam, Shin-Chan, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, any Transformers show that doesn't have CG bots UNLESS the whole show is CG, Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Digimon, Pokemon, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and the original Fullmetal Alchemist but you may have seen those and your mileage may vary.

HereAndThere

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 26, 2012, 12:30:53 PM
*GASP*

.hack//SIGN (and the other .hack// anime if you like it), Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade, Azumanga Daioh, Big O, Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note (though I think the manga and the first 2 live action movies are better than the anime), Durarara!!, EUREKA SEVEN and Eureka Seven AO, Eden of the East, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, FLCL, G Gundam, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Oreimo, K-On! and Lucky Star only if you can stand the moe (though K-On! has some great music), Lupin the 3rd (specifically the series that Funimation dubbed), Neon Genesis Evangelion and all the movies (especially the new ones), One Piece, Outlaw Star, Pani Poni Dash, Paranoia Agent, the R.O.D OVA and R.O.D -the TV-, all the Ghibli movies, Rurouni Kenshin (the manga's better) and even if you don't watch it you should see the Trust and Betrayal movie, Sailor Moon, Samurai Champloo, Spice and Wolf, Summer Wars, Tenchi Muyo! (though you might just want to stick to the first 2 OVAs) and the movie Tenchi Forever, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho... that's most of what I can think of that I'd recommend.

There's also Ranma 1/2, most of Gundam, Shin-Chan, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, any Transformers show that doesn't have CG bots UNLESS the whole show is CG, Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Digimon, Pokemon, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and the original Fullmetal Alchemist but you may have seen those and your mileage may vary.
...You sir...Have just rendered the next 2 years for me...Completely...Useless... -shot-
And thanks o3o
I've been trying to wish out something like this from you for the past 3 months, actually.
And seriously...I have a feeling that the next 2 years are going to be...Nothing but video games, studying and anime...

SmashFinale

Chibi Devi.

ok im pulling your leg. Dont watch that anime. It sucks. Really really sucks.

MetalSonic64

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 26, 2012, 12:30:53 PM
*GASP*

Did you alphabetize this shit?
It's a waste of time if you're reading this, because I have no signature. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of your precious life. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

TheGameNinja

It should be mostly alphabetical. Grabbed it from my MyAnimeList that I haven't used in forever.

Snooky

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/comics/wallpapers/yu-yu-hakusho.jpg

Think about it...it used to come on Toonami

xSalashawty

Black Rock Shooter OVA/TV series

It has feeeeeeeeeeels in the TV series and the OVA is pretty interesting. The whole show, including commercials and the ova, takes 5 hours to watch. There are only 8 episodes and the first OVA which is an hour long. I actually cried a bit, but the fight scenes are there to prevent that. ^^

I prefer watching OVA and then the TV series 'cause chronological order. I'm not entirely sure if that's the proper order, but yeahhhh.. Watch it. c:

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Nightshade the hedgehog

All series of Gundam. Mainly Seed + Seed Destiny.
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)