Your Life Ambition?

Started by ChaosDazer, August 22, 2009, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 07:45:37 AM
Realistic: Actor, Musician, Animator

Out-of-reach: Discover a way to insert superpowers in the genetic buildup of humans (D.N.A.)
Out of reach on e = <3
lulz
But to every good thing, there's a bad.
=o

annoyinglad

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 22, 2009, 07:02:29 AM
no you wouldnt... a topic can live forever as long as it isnt spam.... lol... but yea i guess i should let it die

Kk, I bumped the topic. Go add some more stories!  :P

blazerh44

Yes Draco, I'm giving myself super speed. Take your pick of super power

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 07:35:18 AM
rofls, I could go bump the topic for you.
But that would give people the impression that I don't think I need to follow the rules.  >.>

Reachable - Just finish school and get a good job, and live my life well.  Have a family (two kids yep C:) and then when I retire, I wanna be like my grapndparents on my mother's side when they retired:  flippng amazing.  Travelling, and all this other stuff.  They're amazing.  <3

Out of reach - Become a NASA astronaut.  I can't because of my diabetes.  *crosses fingers for a cure or at least a chance for a pancreas implant*
I've been in love with Astronomy since before I started school.  Every other 4-5-6 year old girl wanted to be Amanda Bynes or Christina Agulera (actresses or singers).  I wanted to be Neil Armstrong and fly to the moon.  xD

You'll get the reachable ones no doubt. As for the "Out Of Reach" one, I won't be surprised when I see you on TV...

blazerh44

Draco, if yo put your mind to it, you can do anything. Hell, I jumped off a building and lived because I put my mind to it! But that was me being an idiot. Go for the top Draco! And everyone for that matter

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:29:55 AM
Draco, if yo put your mind to it, you can do anything. Hell, I jumped off a building and lived because I put my mind to it! But that was me being an idiot. Go for the top Draco! And everyone for that matter

*cries* BRAVO BRAVO what a brilliant speech :')
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:29:55 AM

WTF? When did you jump off a building? Did I miss when you said this?

Because Jet will yell at me for making a message of just those questions, I will now define the term metaphor.

Metaphor - A comparison of 2 thing in a poetic sense, not using the words like or as.

blazerh44

I do parkour, I jump off stuff all the time.

I just so happened to leap off a 2 story building one day and I lived. No damage done at all!

Of course this was before I lost my leg

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:44:09 AM
I do parkour, I jump off stuff all the time.

I just so happened to leap off a 2 story building one day and I lived. No damage done at all!

Of course this was before I lost my leg

May I inquire as to how tall it approximately was, and what form of surface you landed upon? It seems rather difficult to manage such a feat from 50 feet above the terrain all the way down to the unforgiving concrete.

blazerh44

I mastered rolling. A very useful parkour trick to keep your speed after a drop, and to look cool. A lot of people told me I looked like Sonic as I was rolling.

That, and I landed on a slope so I didn't hit the ground directly

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:48:48 AM
I mastered rolling. A very useful parkour trick to keep your speed after a drop, and to look cool. A lot of people told me I looked like Sonic as I was rolling.

That, and I landed on a slope so I didn't hit the ground directly

Ah, I understand now. I am aware of this method and have used it quite a bit myself. The slope must have certainly helped with the execution of such a trick. I am glad to hear that you managed such a feat while obtaining no injuries.

Might I be of any further assistance? Draw you a bath perhaps?

My wise and powerful dictator JetTheHawk has ordered me to become the perfect member and assist all in any way possible. I hope that I do not seem to rude, Master blazerh44.

blazerh44

No thanks, I just showered. And I'm gonna be doing some more parkour today

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:10:46 AM
No thanks, I just showered. And I'm gonna be doing some more parkour today

Very well. I shall attempt to re-attain this topic as being "on-topic" if you would allow me.

Would anyone else wish to share their life's ambitions with the rest of us members, so that we may learn of eachother and become closer as friends?

blazerh44

I think most people have already posted their ambitions. But to add on to mine, I wanna die knowing that I made people happy

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:17:11 AM
I think most people have already posted their ambitions. But to add on to mine, I wanna die knowing that I made people happy

Don't worry man, you've made me happy for sure. You're a great friend, wouldn't give you up for anything.  ;D