YouTube sucks....and also made me found out something intresting....

Started by shadowDOESrock, March 28, 2010, 03:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigged

To me, Youtube is just bowing down to their rule. We got loads of illegal things and such on the internet and instead of dealing with all theses illegal things, they have to go on youtube, search every single video and send a message to Youtube saying "Oh that's my video/music, get rid of it or I'll sue you for copyright" and it's just silly

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Rigged on November 22, 2010, 09:17:06 AM
To me, Youtube is just bowing down to their rule. We got loads of illegal things and such on the internet and instead of dealing with all theses illegal things, they have to go on youtube, search every single video and send a message to Youtube saying "Oh that's my video/music, get rid of it or I'll sue you for copyright" and it's just silly
They could do that a LOT more often if the internet censorship bill was passed. In fact, this site would likely be shut down.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Rigged

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on November 22, 2010, 11:55:54 AM
They could do that a LOT more often if the internet censorship bill was passed. In fact, this site would likely be shut down.

True fact man... hilarious enough, Obama said that he didn't want censorship and even told places like China to get rid of it... then this bill shows up with Obama's signature to actually do censorship in America... it's plain silly

TheGameNinja

It's the most horrifying censorship I've ever heard of. The U.S. government would have the ability to completely remove an entire website from the internet. Other countries should be speaking out against this because it essentially inhibits THEIR free speech as well.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Rigged on November 22, 2010, 07:04:34 PM
True fact man... hilarious enough, Obama said that he didn't want censorship and even told places like China to get rid of it... then this bill shows up with Obama's signature to actually do censorship in America... it's plain silly

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 22, 2010, 07:18:59 PM
It's the most horrifying censorship I've ever heard of. The U.S. government would have the ability to completely remove an entire website from the internet. Other countries should be speaking out against this because it essentially inhibits THEIR free speech as well.

Quote from: windlessusher
And all these things.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 20, 2010, 08:05:19 AM
It was played on a Sony T.V.

It isn't, and the sound recording department? The hell? Obviously they own one of the songs I used?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Rigged

As I sort of said earlier. If they notice something that is maybe even 0.1% related to them.. they'll tell youtube to get rid of it, otherwise they'll sue them. It be silly

SlottedPig

Sorry, I feel for you. Reminds me of when nigahiga's "How to Be" videos got deleted ToT

Hakudamashi

They're taking the You out of YouTube
Then what? MegaVideo? DailyMotion? Facebook?
Why not just kill the internet while they're at it >.>
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay