Main Menu

Your Fc hero

Started by BladeSwipe, November 25, 2009, 08:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeSwipe

In this topic, you must say what is the best fan character youve ever seen and why you think that he/she is awesome, so lets start!

My favourite Fc is Akuma, i love his style, hes simple but amazing! How created him has an imagination level of 9000+!

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

Shadow26

Quote from: BladeSwipe.corp on November 25, 2009, 08:01:44 AM
In this topic, you must say what is the best fan character youve ever seen and why you think that he/she is awesome, so lets start!

My favourite Fc is Akuma, i love his style, hes simple but amazing! How created him has an imagination level of 9000+!
Akuma?

BladeSwipe

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

Shadow26

Dracoslythe

My favorite FC is probablyy...
I dunno.
I really like Nancher's Tibleam (http://www.nancher.deviantart.com).
A unique character indeed.

EchidnaPower

Hyper Shadic! How could anyone think otherwise?!

I love Jesus! Do you?

kingofflamess

I dont think shadic and nazo were fan characters i remember seeing them in an opening for sonic x in one of the episodes but they tried to get rid of it because they scrapped the idea, but i could be wrong. My favorite fan char is one of my own, Corruption the Hedgehog, hes not done yet but he is a bio-hedgehog(like shadow) with a virus in him

Sonic360

Quote from: kingofflamess on December 20, 2009, 03:41:55 PM
I dont think shadic and nazo were fan characters i remember seeing them in an opening for sonic x in one of the episodes but they tried to get rid of it because they scrapped the idea, but i could be wrong. My favorite fan char is one of my own, Corruption the Hedgehog, hes not done yet but he is a bio-hedgehog(like shadow) with a virus in him
The only way you will ever see the actual char Nazo is the pilot show of SonicX, and I have yet to find the pilot episode. 

Skyle369

Storm and Boom the hedgehog!
The most epic fan characters in history and no doubt about it!

Storm made by VGMRulez

Boom made by Blueblur66

Both of them are from youtube and great sprite animators!

kingofflamess

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 03:47:44 PM
The only way you will ever see the actual char Nazo is the pilot show of SonicX, and I have yet to find the pilot episode. 

well you probably already tried youtube but it might be worth it to go through the places you usually check again but be a little more thorough.