Your opinion on your school?

Started by ChaosDazer, February 06, 2010, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Do you like it, do you hate it ,are you bullied, are you popular, is it good etc.

witty sig caption

maksim123456

Why did you post this eny way?
W/e
Time to say the answer.
Same as you but im alot popular

HereAndThere

Quote from: maksim123456 on February 06, 2010, 01:30:31 AM
Why did you post this eny way?
W/e
You do know that people post random topics, right?
Weeeeell, mine totally sux, it's got losers, morons, guys who think they rule the place.
So yeah, it sux, the Teacher's don't know how to teach shit and so on.

Sonic360

Quote from: jeexx on February 06, 2010, 01:42:59 AM
You do know that people post random topics, right?
Weeeeell, mine totally sux, it's got losers, morons, guys who think they rule the place.
So yeah, it sux, the Teacher's don't know how to teach shit and so on.
My school isn't all that (I go to a private school)  I make all good grades, I help out plan events, I even help teachers grade papers when needed, I am somewhat popular to a certain degree, but I do pretty much hate school lol

JetTheHawk

eh... its alright, one of the most popular, troublemaker (suspended like 10 times for fights haha)
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Great school with too many activities/clubs to name and join. We have plenty of smart students who are in classes that are AP, and others that are in classes higher than AP (me included). In this school, you would never be put down for being in the band...they do "superior" jobs a state competitions (that's the best you can get) and are #1 continuously. XD

Elija2

My school is apparently loads better than everyone else's on this site, considering the stories people are telling about weird shit going down.

winxys

no my school sucs THIS KID never leaves me alone shes stupid retarded and the next day she pretends nothing ever happened! UGH and she says " u know ur my only friend?"  :o >:( >:( >:( >:(

jkid101094

I couldn't say 'cause i'm usually sittingin the corner minding my own. :P
But the teachers ar great, and theres no bullies so yeah, it's a nice place. :)
But just wait untill I get into high school and get my *** kicked just because I don't smoke... >.<  <- exaggeration.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

CradledEggle

MY SCHOOL..contains..Teachers getting fired for calling kids dumbasses, assholes..telling them they have no future..and Many fights..MANY..people doing drugs..girls getting pregnant..girls getting drunk and having sex with 17 other people..people getting charged with rape..people bringing guns to school, people dropping out, people getting arrested..and a smile...and then theres me...the "normal" one.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

seandkiller

my schools all right,decent enrichments (drama,phys ed advanced etc etc..)good electives(tech,band,general music(where i learn guitar))bullies mostly just throw pencils and occasionaly might call people names,(i don't get called names,or at least i won't hear because my heads always buried in a book)I am somewhat popular,i have a lot of friends (not including the teachers) and don't get in trouble.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

Zero Insanity

My school is literally awful except for some of the people, mainly the seniors. The teachers don't really teach, a couple of them actually just sit at their desk for 90 mins straight eating M&Ms. The lunches are just horrible most of the time. The actual building is literally over 100 years old without any remodeling whatsoever. So pretty much, it's a death trap at my school.
~ Official SSF2 Developer ~

My Badges
- Blue Badge of Skill

Fiamonder

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 06, 2010, 08:12:26 AM
eh... its alright, one of the most popular, troublemaker (suspended like 10 times for fights haha)

Wouldnt surprise me, lol.

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 09, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
MY SCHOOL..contains..Teachers getting fired for calling kids dumbasses, assholes..telling them they have no future..and Many fights..MANY..people doing drugs..girls getting pregnant..girls getting drunk and having sex with 17 other people..people getting charged with rape..people bringing guns to school, people dropping out, people getting arrested..and a smile...and then theres me...the "normal" one.

..are you kidding? O.o

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?