What's your most hated Cartoon/Anime show?

Started by HereAndThere, December 11, 2009, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh Shadic

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 17, 2010, 12:27:22 PM
I think you forgot chowder!

Ehh, Chowder is alright. It's not as stupid as those to me. But I never really watch those shows these days anymore.

hi

Dropletz

Quote from: Teh Shadic on November 17, 2010, 12:28:56 PM
Ehh, Chowder is alright. It's not as stupid as those to me. But I never really watch those shows these days anymore.
me? I never watch'em period...well, maybe when I'm in the moooooood.

I remember watching chowder once and thought...damn, this show sorta reminds me of spongebob. how chowder is pretty much oblivious to everything. he's mannerism sorta remind me of how spongebob act; like how he obsess with food and spongebob is with krabby patties (not in a Plankton kinda way)

that gray monster thing sorta reminds me of squidward; unmotivated, but once he actually gets involve with what chowder and mung are doing...he tends to go overboard.

speaking of mung...he's like patrick, minus the stupidity....I guess. Anyways, he tend to encourage chowder to do stupid things just like how patrick does with spongebob...sometimes...I guess what I'm saying that it doesn't really interested me.

I liked ED, EDD, and EDDY before they went of the air.

crimsonshadow19

TheGameNinja

Quote from: crimsonshadow19 on December 27, 2010, 08:55:17 AM
captain planet or anything on disney

Captain Planet is so bad it's good. Cheeze-o-rama. And I assume you mean current Disney, cuz old Disney cartoons are awesome. :P

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 27, 2010, 10:28:54 AM
And I assume you mean current Disney, cuz old Disney cartoons are awesome. :P
I don't like what CN and Disney...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

~Bubblicious~

Most cartoons on TV today annoy the hell out of me...except The Regular Show, TRS is just fucking amazing XD

Jazz Nova

I don't even watch TV.
That's how little I like what's on.
It I like something, Imma record it.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively