Your opinion on your school?

Started by ChaosDazer, February 06, 2010, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 10, 2010, 07:22:02 AM
Homeschooling rocks. :P
XD
Although IMO, you make more friends going to school.
witty sig caption

TheGameNinja

Well, my grade school days were okay. I never really got bullied. I wasn't all that popular, but I was kinda quiet. ;D I had a small group of friends, but they were good guys. I only ever get a chance to see one of them now, and that's at church. But he goes to a college that's a bit of a ways away, so he isn't there all that often. I will say this to all of you not yet in high school: your grades matter VERY little. Basically, they just judge what you're ready for in high school math by them. Colleges only look at your grades in high school. And it's not like they put your transcript on your diploma. I'm not telling you young'uns not to try your hardest in elementary/middle school, but just don't sweat it if you get the occasional bad grade. ;)

NiGHTS

lol school
right day before half term holiday today (yea not even a week pffft)
and my whole year (liek about 200people) are called into the lecture theatre to have a talk about our behaviour cause like 4 fights have broke out this week xD
well when i say fights only 2 of them actually had punching >.>
one teacher started saying that facebook and stuff had nothing to do with school so then the other teacher begins talking about "smn"(msn) and facebook and how she was appalled at what people were saying on them x3 *must put some sarcy comment on facebook status to see if they are stalking* but yeah basically it was the largest fail ever

normally my school isnt bad people hang about in groups, some people (like me) jump between groups.
Most teachers are dead on but like all schools their are exceptions like one teacher who made someone redo a test for getting 26/33 liek wtf... but yea thats spanish and after my GCSE its so gone <3
and maths ugh our teacher moved us all so ive got the seat right infront of her (moved from blindspot to blindspot <3) but im on my own and ive no one to make fun off Dx So i made do yesterday by not paying attention and eating mimi eggs instead x3. Yeah my school sounds so fun dont it? Oh and get this Im considered "normal" bahaha x3 this being the person who jumped on some randomers back and got them to run around the school lulz good times. But yeah its also a grammer school so like they expect near enough pefectness so one or two of my teachers dont like me due to their expectatunzzz.
Oh well i can leave after this year anyway <3

Dracoslythe

You really started the fire under my feet now.

My school?
Yeah.  They could all go die in a fire for all I care.
It's unclean (I swear, the bathrooms are NEVER clean).
The teachers don't even give a shit.
Most of them throw the textbook at you and say "hurr, go study."  There are very few good teachers.
Most of the teachers don't even follow school rules.
My Civics/Economic's teacher?
Slut.
She litterally set all the guys in the front of the class, and put the baskets right on the ground in front of them, then ALWAYS wore some short-ass skirt (like shorter than school length allows).
Yeah.
That was disturbing.

The office staff are monkeys.
Who like to do illegal shit, apparently.
Who thinks that the puny little COUNTY POLICY can trump a freaking FEDERAL LAW.
"LYK OMG, AWNSLO(Onslow rofl) KOWNTIE PWNZ ALL NUBZ LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!11!11oneone!!!1!1"
Yeaaaa.....no.
That's an entire different story in itself.  To sum it up, the school was trying to fail me for something beyond my control (my Diabetes...), and WWIII was started because they granted the absentee waiver to a girl who missed more school than I because she tried to kill herself over a boy, and ended up in the loony bin.  No kidding.  She passed.  And didn't even make good grades on her exams.  I made all A's (lol the school tried to fail me before I even took my final exam.  Because I missed 13 days in one class, and about 10 of them...I was in the office.  ON SCHOOL GROUNDS.  With my sugar fucked up.  But the teacher still counted me absent).  Dumb shit, I know.  Moral though?
Don't fuck with my mom.  She's not a backwoods redneck that will take me out of school just cause you pissed her off- she always fights back.  Lawyers on hand, federal laws on hand, disability agents on hand...yeah.  Just don't screw with my mom.
But enough of that.  I can take up an entire post going off about that shit (and the teacher who started it was Miss Slut.  Go figure).

Hmm.  bullywise...our bullies are pretty bad.
There was a fight on the bus over a boy?
One girl got slashed.  Even the assistant principal (the cool one.  We have two) got slashed.
Yes,  Over a boy.  Most of the time, the kids take it to the BK across the street, and if it's not on school grounds, the school doesn't do shit about it, even if they hear of it.  One guy even ran this other guy over because he pissed him off in class (I'm amazed we're still allowed to drive to school; the guy who got ran over died...)

And I haven't even gone off about the ridiculously short lunch, "chill out" shit, OR the school budgeting.
Yeah.
We have really unhealthy, shitty lunches.  FIFTEEN MINUTES LONG FROM BELL TO BELL, MIGHT I ADD.  It takes about 8-12 minutes just to get through the lunch line.  I timed it last week, and it took me about 11 minutes to get through the line.  That leaves 4 to eat.  Not to mention having to clean up, and gather your things to leave.  And walking a mile from the food counter to the table.  Yeah.  Add all that, and you have like 2 minutes to eat.  I even got a stomach ache from eating too fast one day.  >.>

Hmm.  Chill Out.
If you walk into class TWO FUCKING SECONDS LATE, you get sent there.  My school is the ONLY FUCKING SCHOOL IN THE COUNTY that does it, possibly making it the ONLY FUCKING SCHOOL PERIOD that does it.  Mom thinks it's illegal; I do too.  What it is?  Basically you get sent to a study hall for punishment for being a second late.  ANND you get counted absent for that entire class.  You saw right.  ABSENT.  For the ENTIRE CLASS.  And you aren't allowed to work on work from that class, so pretty much, you're fucked for that day.  This is how bad it is.  In...you guessed it.  Civics (that fucking teacher has a vendetta against me or something), I had an "A".  There was an assignment due that day, and I already have to walk from the FAR END of the school to the VERY FRONT (in less than 5 minutes...).  And my friend grabs my arm in the hall and starts talking.  I tell her "I gotta go!"  but she stops me.  It makes me walk in AS TH BELL IS RINGING, and the bitch teacher sends me to chill out.  I wasn't even allowed to turn in the assignment.  My grade went from an "A" to a VERY LOW "C" for that semester.  Yeah.  That assignment was 25 or more percent of my grade.

Okay.  Enough about that.  Budgeting.
Pffft.  Our school couldn't budget money if their life depended on it.  It's like this.  Our TEXTBOOKS are SO FUCKING OUTDATED, they predicted that Obama MIGHT be a Presidential candidate IN A FEW YEARS.  He's already been President for a YEAR.  And the covers are missing from a lot of them.  God forbid the Football or the Soccer team gets a dollar less than last year.  Seriously.  Soccer's a big sport here; everyone starts recreation soccer when their two, I swear.  At least, you'd think.  Just two years ago, my POOR small town spent over a million dollars building a HUGE fucking soccer complex, instead of fixing the shitty town hall and maybe hiring a few good police officers that aren't duggies themselves (pot is a HUGE thing here.  EVERYONE does it, and NOBODY gives a shit...).  But that's not really on the school, but more or less fun trivia about my small town that can't budget either.  ANYWAY. here's how (I think, and it's pretty evident) our budgeting goes;
School Supplies; 5%
Lunch; 5%
Mantience; 10%
Other; 10%
Sports Programs; 70% (Soccer; 30%, Football; 30%, other sports; 10%  @-@)

Mhm, I think I need to take a chill pill now.
I'm jittery just thinking about this shit.
>_>
And my hand hurts from typing so much.
I hope you enjoyed my rant on how shitty my school it.  :]

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 11, 2010, 01:17:33 PM
You really started the fire under my feet now.

My school?
Yeah.  They could all go die in a fire for all I care.
It's unclean (I swear, the bathrooms are NEVER clean).
The teachers don't even give a shit.
Most of them throw the textbook at you and say "hurr, go study."  There are very few good teachers.
Most of the teachers don't even follow school rules.
My Civics/Economic's teacher?
Slut.
She litterally set all the guys in the front of the class, and put the baskets right on the ground in front of them, then ALWAYS wore some short-ass skirt (like shorter than school length allows).
Yeah.
That was disturbing.

The office staff are monkeys.
Who like to do illegal shit, apparently.
Who thinks that the puny little COUNTY POLICY can trump a freaking FEDERAL LAW.
"LYK OMG, AWNSLO(Onslow rofl) KOWNTIE PWNZ ALL NUBZ LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!11!11oneone!!!1!1"
Yeaaaa.....no.
That's an entire different story in itself.  To sum it up, the school was trying to fail me for something beyond my control (my Diabetes...), and WWIII was started because they granted the absentee waiver to a girl who missed more school than I because she tried to kill herself over a boy, and ended up in the loony bin.  No kidding.  She passed.  And didn't even make good grades on her exams.  I made all A's (lol the school tried to fail me before I even took my final exam.  Because I missed 13 days in one class, and about 10 of them...I was in the office.  ON SCHOOL GROUNDS.  With my sugar fucked up.  But the teacher still counted me absent).  Dumb shit, I know.  Moral though?
Don't fuck with my mom.  She's not a backwoods redneck that will take me out of school just cause you pissed her off- she always fights back.  Lawyers on hand, federal laws on hand, disability agents on hand...yeah.  Just don't screw with my mom.
But enough of that.  I can take up an entire post going off about that shit (and the teacher who started it was Miss Slut.  Go figure).

Hmm.  bullywise...our bullies are pretty bad.
There was a fight on the bus over a boy?
One girl got slashed.  Even the assistant principal (the cool one.  We have two) got slashed.
Yes,  Over a boy.  Most of the time, the kids take it to the BK across the street, and if it's not on school grounds, the school doesn't do shit about it, even if they hear of it.  One guy even ran this other guy over because he pissed him off in class (I'm amazed we're still allowed to drive to school; the guy who got ran over died...)

And I haven't even gone off about the ridiculously short lunch, "chill out" shit, OR the school budgeting.
Yeah.
We have really unhealthy, shitty lunches.  FIFTEEN MINUTES LONG FROM BELL TO BELL, MIGHT I ADD.  It takes about 8-12 minutes just to get through the lunch line.  I timed it last week, and it took me about 11 minutes to get through the line.  That leaves 4 to eat.  Not to mention having to clean up, and gather your things to leave.  And walking a mile from the food counter to the table.  Yeah.  Add all that, and you have like 2 minutes to eat.  I even got a stomach ache from eating too fast one day.  >.>

Hmm.  Chill Out.
If you walk into class TWO FUCKING SECONDS LATE, you get sent there.  My school is the ONLY FUCKING SCHOOL IN THE COUNTY that does it, possibly making it the ONLY FUCKING SCHOOL PERIOD that does it.  Mom thinks it's illegal; I do too.  What it is?  Basically you get sent to a study hall for punishment for being a second late.  ANND you get counted absent for that entire class.  You saw right.  ABSENT.  For the ENTIRE CLASS.  And you aren't allowed to work on work from that class, so pretty much, you're fucked for that day.  This is how bad it is.  In...you guessed it.  Civics (that fucking teacher has a vendetta against me or something), I had an "A".  There was an assignment due that day, and I already have to walk from the FAR END of the school to the VERY FRONT (in less than 5 minutes...).  And my friend grabs my arm in the hall and starts talking.  I tell her "I gotta go!"  but she stops me.  It makes me walk in AS TH BELL IS RINGING, and the bitch teacher sends me to chill out.  I wasn't even allowed to turn in the assignment.  My grade went from an "A" to a VERY LOW "C" for that semester.  Yeah.  That assignment was 25 or more percent of my grade.

Okay.  Enough about that.  Budgeting.
Pffft.  Our school couldn't budget money if their life depended on it.  It's like this.  Our TEXTBOOKS are SO FUCKING OUTDATED, they predicted that Obama MIGHT be a Presidential candidate IN A FEW YEARS.  He's already been President for a YEAR.  And the covers are missing from a lot of them.  God forbid the Football or the Soccer team gets a dollar less than last year.  Seriously.  Soccer's a big sport here; everyone starts recreation soccer when their two, I swear.  At least, you'd think.  Just two years ago, my POOR small town spent over a million dollars building a HUGE fucking soccer complex, instead of fixing the shitty town hall and maybe hiring a few good police officers that aren't duggies themselves (pot is a HUGE thing here.  EVERYONE does it, and NOBODY gives a shit...).  But that's not really on the school, but more or less fun trivia about my small town that can't budget either.  ANYWAY. here's how (I think, and it's pretty evident) our budgeting goes;
Mhm, I think I need to take a chill pill now.
I'm jittery just thinking about this shit.
>_>
And my hand hurts from typing so much.
I hope you enjoyed my rant on how shitty my school it.  :]

I'd post the Bugs Bunny video, but my eyes and fingers are almost frozen after that.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 11, 2010, 01:57:36 PM

I'd post the Bugs Bunny video, but my eyes and fingers are almost frozen after that.
-wears a sign that says "Does get excessive when mad"-
._.

seandkiller

@_@ Wow draco...talk about descriptive...lol..anyway,I think my school is actually kinda cool now,got a lot of sleep last night so i was semi-prepared for advanced P.E.(I had to get on a chair and jump off to do pull ups...Yea,I suck at body strength..Oh yea we usually did sports we did exersize today,)But the school lunches are...meh...tomorrow I'm probly gonna try and find 2$ and buy three krispie treats and throw everything from my lunch tray away except a milk and an apple...lol

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

EchidnaPower

Has anyone ever considered making your own lunch and bringing it? :-\

I love Jesus! Do you?

seandkiller

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 11, 2010, 02:37:45 PM
getting the lunch bag:1 min
opening the fridge:few seconds
Deciding what to take?...:an hour
being late for school because of food:priceless... ;)

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

Dracoslythe

Yes.
I have.
That didn't work out so well either.
That's another story I won't go in to.  ;~;

TheGameNinja

I always took my lunch to school. 'Course, it was usually a Lunchable. Nachos... WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE THE NACHOS WITH DORITOS?!

CradledEggle

Also..just to let you guys know..This week so far...16 people arrested, one on trial for rape..teacher suspended for abusing a student..teacher fired for drugs..yeah..oh yeah and 2 fights.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

seandkiller

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 11, 2010, 04:18:05 PM
Also..just to let you guys know..This week so far...16 people arrested, one on trial for rape..teacher suspended for abusing a student..teacher fired for drugs..yeah..oh yeah and 2 fights.
Your school sounds like prison..xD

5 more till Super Kirby!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 11, 2010, 04:18:05 PM
Sounds like my school.
I had heard that my ex's older brother got arrested just a week ago.  @-@

CradledEggle

It is..8D it is...also after school..LIKE 29 DEGREES..WTF..RAINING..and they're out there..selling ice cold drinks..wtf...and then my bus was leaky..so i was soaked when i got home.
Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 11, 2010, 04:22:43 PM
Sounds like my school.
I had heard that my ex's older brother got arrested just a week ago.  @-@
Odd....Friend of mine..with ALMOST your name told me sumfin like that...weird.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~