Your opinion on your school?

Started by ChaosDazer, February 06, 2010, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

School is a good idea that is poorly executed
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

runegames

my school rlly sucks this what i acn say.....

Falzar102

i HATE school.
English and Social Studies get on my frikin nerves
:)

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: runegames on March 28, 2010, 06:44:58 AM
my school rlly sucks this what i acn say.....
Apparently your school really does suck. No capitalization, no punctuation, the statement makes no grammatical sense, you misspelled really and can, and an ellipses is three periods, not five.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 28, 2010, 04:36:08 PM
Apparently your school really does suck. No capitalization, no punctuation, the statement makes no grammatical sense, you misspelled really and can, and an ellipses is three periods, not five.
I guess English wasn't his best subject...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 28, 2010, 04:42:55 PM
I guess English wasn't his best subject...
Well, obviously the educational system has failed him. XD

Skyle369

Wow, you OWNED the kid.

jkid101094

I didn't laugh...not at all...but you have no idea how much I wanted to. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 28, 2010, 04:51:34 PM
Wow, you OWNED the kid.
A post like that in a thread like this? He was almost begging for it! XD

No offense, runegames, but it was too good to pass up.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 28, 2010, 05:01:58 PM
A post like that in a thread like this? He was almost begging for it! XD

No offense, runegames, but it was too good to pass up.
Many people would call that a dick move  >:(
But I call that win  ;)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 28, 2010, 06:31:12 PM
Many people would call that a dick move  >:(
But I call that win  ;)
Eh, this is the internet. Get used to it, or GTFO. XD

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 29, 2010, 01:14:38 AM
Eh, this is the internet. Get used to it, or GTFO. XD

Exactly! It's like the same for schools too; learn or, you know what... XD

XEPER8x8

My school is okay. I beat up bullies so, so technically i'm a bully of bullies. well theres ppl who piss other ppl off but theyre 2 pussy to fight, so idk if they wood b called bullies. I have those preppy jocks in my school. Uk the ones who dress in hollister and abercrombie or w/e the fuk its called, they think they're the shit. Im like the oldest kid in my high school so ppl fear me. The way i look @ it theres many types of ppl. the "sheep" preps, followers wannabe preps. the "dogs" which are the rockers, or dirt bags, skaters, w/e u prefer. which i am part of, btw. The "pigs" the fukin ignorant rednecks. the "birds" gay ppl, they dnt bother me thnk god. and the "sharks" teachers, staff. the teachers r okay, none of them penalize me so im okay with that. my school is gettin under budget or w/e so they're laying teachers off. ALOT, and i mean ALOT of the women are fukin bitches. They're so uptight that if u put a lump of coal up they're asses itll turn to a diamond in an hour. Me and my friend tried to get chicks up here and epically failed miserably. however, when a student teacher comes along and happens 2 b 21 and u b 20, and apperantly likes your writing, and u guys talk via email alot, u might have a chance.

NiGHTS

Hmmm my school lets seeee~

Well its a "grammar school" so as you can tell there are quite a few stuck up snobby bastards. One or two of them are alright it's just when you find a group of them. They are all failing in half their subjects anyway and the ones in my year probably won't be allowed back into school next year after their GCSE's.

Teachers, well as all school some are good some arn't. E.g. Some of my teachers are relaxed and don't mind you not having your homework in ontop provided they get it in during the next class or before then. Some teachers even let us have a mini party in their class on the last days before summer.

Although one of the teachers *cough*spanish teacher*cough* are bitchy old crows that have nothing better to do than single out students and pick on them. E.G. she has taken all the Spanish lessons in the past month to pick on me >.> She spent a fucking hour argueing with me, about whether or not I used a translator for the answers to my oral questions, when I clearly didn't! She gave me a set of "correct" answers which actually, are near enough identical to what i had bar a few fancier words that i will never remember.

The headmaster is a sexist old chicken breast, that is obsessed with rugby. (Rugby players always seem to get away with well everything)
When doing after school activites, or after games (sort of like P.E and is always at the end of the day) boys have to get changed back into their uniforms (unless they are rugby players seemingly) but girls don't. Apparantly, it's a "health and safety hazard" bullshit
Boys arn't allowed hair that touches their collar, because "its a health and safety hazard" pfft Just because his head has multiple bald spots >:U

What else to rant about *thinks* Oh yeah (Darkness shadow will now my hatred towards this), teachers that dont give a shit about anything besides their subject. My german teacher is expecting us to do like 6-8 hours revision each night for the subject. What the fuck is that woman on, just because she is wasting her life away teaching the subject, doesn't mean that we all have to do the same. We all know shes going to be alt mit seiben toten Katze (dead because they suicided from being near her) Yeah there are ALOT of teachers that do that, mixed in with all the homework and coursework, it is just not possible. Oh and they are started "compulsory" revision classes (which i havn't gone to, screw that shite)
Heh yeah, I told all my teachers that I would keep on their subject next year. All but four will be getting a big shock <3 baha :3

On the upside, I have about 3/4 differnt groups of friends to hang out with and stuff, makes that 40 minutes of lunch alot more interesting :3
I guess that'll do for now x3