Started by ChaosDazer, February 06, 2010, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyper Shadow 00

school is a place where students are tortured with work
Mew is awesome

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on March 30, 2010, 06:25:39 AM
Hmmm my school lets seeee~

Well its a "How to be a better criminal school" so as you can tell there are quite a retarded disruptive bastards. One or none of them are alright especially when you find a group of them. They are all failing in all their subjects anyway and the ones in my year probably won't be allowed back into school next year after their GCE's.

Teachers, well as all school some are good some arn't. E.g. Some of my teachers are relaxed and don't mind you not having your homework in ontop provided they get it in during the next class or before then. Some teachers even let us have a mini party in their class on the last days before summer,and maybe crack a few jokes themselves.

Although one of the teachers *cough*chemistry teacher*cough* are bitchy old crows that have nothing better to do than single out students and pick on them. E.G. she has taken all the Chemistry lessons in the past 2 years to pick on us >.> She spent a fucking hour argueing with me, about over 9000 different things cause I asked her about a topic she didn't teach properly >_>!

The headmaster is superspecialawesome!But the teachers,vice principals and student council never tell him anything due to "Student death threats" and other BS.
Therefore the "delinquents get away with EVERYTHING!Law abiding citizens such as myself are forced to obey these oppressed rules or we face our parent's wrath,but the others break every rule and commit 1st degree crime and get away with it cause their parents don't care,and our police force is corrupt -_-

What else to rant about *thinks* Oh yeah,teachers that dont give a shit about anything besides their subject. All my teachers are expecting us to do like all nighters of revision each night for the subject. What the fuck iare they on, just because they are wasting their life away teaching the subject, doesn't mean that we all have to do the same. Yeah there are ALOT of teachers that do that, mixed in with all the homework and coursework, it is just not possible. Oh and they are started "compulsory" revision classes (which i havn't gone to, screw that shite)

On the upside, I have about 3/4 differnt groups of friends to hang out with and stuff, makes that 30 minutes of lunch alot more interesting :3
I guess that'll do for now x3
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Barc

just terrible and helpless not interesting and girl-less

kingdomkid94

school fun only wiv my friends we just laugh all day listen to music and draw =D and im part of the geeks B-)
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

Tyno

Mine really sucks, theres kids who bully me and i get in trouble for being bullied (lame) i also is picked on for liking sonic (sonic rox, screw bullies) and whenever people do something wrong such as smoking in girls bathroom ect. they are too scared to do anything.     yup my school life sux.
I luv mecha sonic because he looks awesome hes a prototype of ,etal sonic and hes an awesome boss in sonic & knuckles

XEPER8x8

Quote from: Tyno on April 01, 2010, 07:46:58 AM
Mine really sucks, theres kids who bully me and i get in trouble for being bullied (lame) i also is picked on for liking sonic (sonic rox, screw bullies) and whenever people do something wrong such as smoking in girls bathroom ect. they are too scared to do anything.     yup my school life sux.

You shud fuk the bullies up, i beat up bullies so they pussies.

Tyno

ill do that after my spring break ends
I luv mecha sonic because he looks awesome hes a prototype of ,etal sonic and hes an awesome boss in sonic & knuckles

Tanassy

i dont like it, but it's actually a very good school, canning vale college.
the teachers are always striving to make you succeed, there are no/ not very many bullies, there is very little alcohol or drug abuse and there are very VERY few destructive/abusive teachers. and we have really good equipment (our school has awesome new macs , i sometimes play wii games on 'em XD)
overall great school. but its all about opinions coz some people ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. meh.

then again it has the greatest graduation record in western australia....

Post Merge: 02 April 2010, 03:39:50

Quote from: XEPER8x8 on April 01, 2010, 08:30:06 AM
You shud fuk the bullies up, i beat up bullies so they pussies.
right....

Tyno

rockout909

my school is the worst school in the world, my principal is a fatass who over reacts to everything, i had a milk carton in my hand, not open, i just got it from the person who was passing them out, and he tells me to go to the office for the rest of lunch! ( 30 mins of office sitting @.@ )

TranceRaver83

Mine is full of hicks who smell of tobacco and gunpowder.  Next year i get to go to a real one though, so thats nice.

IRA190

sonicxxx

RoyalStallion

It gives you something to waste your time on.

kac

I hate it i get detention alot and iss