Your opinion on your school?

Started by ChaosDazer, February 06, 2010, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalStallion

Quote from: kac on November 06, 2010, 10:24:59 AM
I hate it i get detention alot and iss
Thats your fault not thiers...............

SlottedPig

Ghetto, in my non-AP classes I get to listen as people in the back describe sex, giving me visual images I can never forget, if not about some illegal activity. The teachers are alright though, and aside from the hideously dumb non-AP kids the guys are awesome.

me300168

Something that I should say, I'm upset about.
In my school, people really see me on the other side. They don't really ARE good as friends, and to tell you another thing, it's really hard to find a good friend in my school. Whethever I ask someone for something, they just make a face and insult me, grab my stuff(LOL) and throw it away. However, I remember today, I was standing and then my classmate got up, trying to beat me down because I was standing, but you know what? He says everyday, "My punch will make you fly away!" But wonder what? He was trying to tackle me, but I only with my hands made him walk away...Pretty pathetic, huh? Hmph. They act like rodents.

In another way, I can say all these things that I wrote in Three words: My school sucks.

EDIT: Making one edit on the post, thanks to someone...Crap, I can't remember who I was thanking for making the edit.

darkness shadow

Quote from: ShadowRemake on November 11, 2010, 02:58:38 AM
In another way, I can say all these things that I wrote in one word: My school sucks.
that's 3 words =P

anywayz, well college, it's a fun place, no one there is a bitch at all, other than mondays, but that is one minor issue that isn't much of a biggie, and then there's waking up at 6am so i can get myself out on time so i'm there on time...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Teh Shadic

It's pretty good. The teachers and staff are pretty nice. They let you play handhelds n' other stuff at breakfast and lunch. We recently just had a Halloween party. xD But there's always too much homework. D<

hi

RoyalStallion

Quote from: Teh Shadic on November 11, 2010, 04:17:16 AM
It's pretty good. The teachers and staff are pretty nice. They let you play handhelds n' other stuff at breakfast and lunch. We recently just had a Halloween party. xD But there's always too much homework. D<
same here but no halloween party

DatzAmorayEX

I actually like my school. It's a very friendly and welcoming environment. Alot of people respect me in my school, but i'm not one of the 'popular kids' since they all ignore me and hang around their own circle of friends. Oh well, life goes on, and i'm just part of the ride.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

xSalashawty

It's cool at times and embarrassing at times..they're a bit strict but I understand. if there were a few rules released then it would be perfect.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

crimsonshadow19

petty crap is all no anime fans either

rockout909

Quote from: crimsonshadow19 on December 27, 2010, 08:48:43 AM
petty crap is all no anime fans either

Horrible bump dude, and i didnt understand that at all.

xSalashawty

Quote from: rockout909 on December 27, 2010, 02:06:25 PM
Horrible bump dude, and i didnt understand that at all.
it's a bump, and here's what she said
Quote from: crimsonshadow19 on December 27, 2010, 08:48:43 AM
It's pretty crap, that is all. no anime fans either

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

rockout909