Sounds like my school.
I had heard that my ex's older brother got arrested just a week ago.  @-@

Oh god, now that really sucks! D:

JetTheHawk

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 11, 2010, 02:37:45 PM
Has anyone ever considered making your own lunch and bringing it? :-\
I get free lunch... and the chinese food there rocks so nah lol

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 11, 2010, 04:18:05 PM
Also..just to let you guys know..This week so far...16 people arrested, one on trial for rape..teacher suspended for abusing a student..teacher fired for drugs..yeah..oh yeah and 2 fights.
FAIL'

my school got 64 fights last year, we got 55 already, i was in 10 of those :P XDDDD

but we dont have rapes or something meh

but i did buy some condoms off of this one guy
NO SIGNATURE

CradledEggle

Lol condoms..I expect you to be coming online being like>>>WHAT DO I DO IF THE CONDOM BREAKS?..tsk tsk tsk..oh yeahh...some people got shot..cuz they were with their druggy freind..and he wanted money..they had none..so he shot them..one was a girl..other a guy..also at the junior high, band hall got robbed..One bigass marimba, a Zylo..tubas..french horns..yeah..
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

JetTheHawk

ah, we never had shootings at my school, but i remember i knocked this dudes teeth out when i kicked him in the face (not to mention when i hit the dude with a crowbar)
NO SIGNATURE

Jazz Nova

wow, you guys have bad schools...
It makes me think...
WHY THE HELL DOES MY JUNIOR HIGH HAVE METAL DETECTORS WHEN THE KIDS BARELY DO ANYHING!? (its a big inconvience)
oh yeah, this one kid got arrested for shoplifting at the Tenley CVS ... stealing CANDY

There's a tiger mart down the street that everyone goes to, even though we're not supposed to.

I haven't had school all week b/c of snow and my friend's supposed to be coming over tomorrow even though i'm grounded... (forgot to call his family)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

supersonic888

sucks teachers hate u and get paid 4 that the biggist scam ever

TheGameNinja

Quote from: supersonic888 on February 17, 2010, 12:53:09 PM
sucks teachers hate u and get paid 4 that the biggist scam ever
I'm glad you feel that way. More jobs for the rest of us, since if you don't finish school very few people will hire you.

flametop

my school is really good, but you cant get away from doing anything and everyone hates a few of the teachers there

Fiamonder

I'm populair 8D

No really, its boring as always, but meh..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

CradledEggle

RECENT STUFF...My school..

ABSENT?
Lets say..you have to go to the nurse, your sick, and its for a legitimate reason, if you don't come back (stay at nurse/checked out) ABSENT for the whole day, You get counted absent IF you don't have your ID, and your ID cant have any marks on it, or your also absent.

LUNCH
Kay, So...like..15 minutes..and..it took me 10 minutes to get to INTO the line..yeah..Barely eat anymore..and THE PIZZA..HAD..A F*CKING WHITE HAIR..

TEACHERS/COAHCES

So..a Coach, is in jail, because, he had sex with some girl at school, he could face 3-22 years..

And her daughter moved, I knew her, i'll miss her.

ANOTHER COACH, Fired for abuse, called most of us Dumbasses, crumples our work, made a girl cry, tells us we'll never be successful, yeah.

ONE TEACHER..Shes an Emo Slut, She cries..EVERY..CLASS. at first, it was sad, now it f*cking annoying, also, she act like a total slut around this guy, Yeah.

FIGHTS..

8 every week. 2 gay dudes fought the other day, one busted their skull and got sent to the hospitol,

HOW MUCH MY SCHOOL CARES..

So..im walking on the stair, trip, and fall down them, and a teachers there, and is like "Ohmahgawd, u ok?" and im like *pain* and there like "Oh you'll be fine"..

also, Yesterday, I was leaning on the wall, talking with freinds, i was falling, so i was gonna push myself back up with my foot, well mine slipped, and i fell, slammed my head into the wall/ floor, and my back on the ground, there was a dent in the wall, Teacher did nothing, she just stood there with her finger in her ass.

Yeah.....
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Nightshade the hedgehog

its stupid

i always get hurt  :( and every body hates me
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Elija2

You guys' descriptions of your schools make my school look like a fucking chocolate factory with cotton candy instead of homework.

samjar

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 09, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
MY SCHOOL..contains..Teachers getting fired for calling kids dumbasses, assholes..telling them they have no future..and Many fights..MANY..people doing drugs..girls getting pregnant..girls getting drunk and having sex with 17 other people..people getting charged with rape..people bringing guns to school, people dropping out, people getting arrested..and a smile...and then theres me...the "normal" one.
relayy thats your scholl

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Elija2 on March 26, 2010, 12:31:00 PM
You guys' descriptions of your schools make my school look like a fucking chocolate factory with cotton candy instead of homework.

LOL, it's all about how we think of the school and how we word our schools! XD

Skyle369

My School is awesome.

Everyone is friendly and there are rarely bullying around there. Our school is also very religious about God so we have this subject called "Theology" where we study about God. I'm not quite popular but on our year level I think so because I always catch their attention when I'm acting on a play since they think I'm great.

Its pretty awesome that the teachers are very friendly (not to mention that some are perverts xD) so when they teach us the subject, the class is really fun! We can relate to them and have some laughs which makes studying fun!

The only thing that sucks is that this year... they made a rule that "NO GAGDETS ARE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL" except cellphone off course but 75% of students break that rule (including myself) and they didn't do anything about it anyway  ;D.

Our canteen is awesome but the prices of the food are high but delicious anyway. I remember the time that an unknown cell number text most of the students on school to not eat at the canteen and instead bring their on food so its kinda a boycott against the canteen since most of us are complaining that the food are expensive but nobody cared about that text message anyway xD.

The only thing that sucks are the athletes (well some of them), they are kinda the bullies and stuff and they just mess with you even if you don't know them so that sucks...

We also have this school events that I think that we are the only ones who have it. We like go to the other school campus (which is far away) that we have to ride a train to go there but its fun anyway. Then its kinda like a festival celebrating Sto. Nino thingy, there are rides and stuff and all of us are required to walk around the highway thingy celebrating the Sto. Nino thingy which is kinda awesome since I think we're the only school who does that.

Also there is this even that everyone waits for, the IAC. Its like a sportfest where each year level competes on different sports. I joined soccer and the boys division was very dissapointing, BECAUSE THEY FREAKING MADE THE FIELD MUDDY AND THEY SAY THEY DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE, so we have no choice but to play soccer.... on mud.... and I also joined the running relay since I'm one of the fastest runners in our class and I didn't expect that the path I'm running to is 100 meters but anyways our class we're the champion on the IAC, 2nd year division.

So overall, I have a kickass school  ;D