Your Perfect Imperfections

Started by CradledEggle, February 14, 2010, 02:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CradledEggle

Okay..this is a topic about your flaws..that make you YOU. The thing that keeps you your own person, and not a copy.

For me..I have very oily hair..yeah..and dandruff, both I get rid of with shampoo, My head is..kinda big..i'm a little on the big side..I have some birth marks on my face. Bad Vision..and I get red from the sun easily..so yeah..I know it takes some bravery..but this is just to be able to relive yourself..and know your not the only one with flaws..Imperfection is the new perfection guys..

~Rendel.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Gleech

Personally, I feel my lips and nose really stick out on me >.<

I have a mole on my chest, and behind my ear...

My pinky finger is bent, almost like a boomerang.

Ummm.... oh, my hands get dry REALLY easily...

My toes almost stick together on my feet... however I can move them and break them apart.

My thumbs sometimes get out of place, and I need to squeeze on them to make them pop back in.

I have some random dark dry skin or something on my neck.

I think thats it.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

SuperSonic23

I have bad breath, I'm fat, nobody lieks me and I went through a midlife crisis today.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

JetTheHawk

in total

im stupid

also im failing three things because i dont give a shit bout them
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Lemme seeee...
Short.
Quite ditzy.
Epic failure at math.
Uncontrollable mood swings

Er- I could go on all night, but those are pretty much the major ones.

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 14, 2010, 04:11:16 PM
Lemme seeee...
Short.
Quite ditzy.
Epic failure at math.
Uncontrollable mood swings

Er- I could go on all night, but those are pretty much the major ones.
I have all those..cept the short one..but yeah..also..i break out really badly when i do, which im also treating with some kind of wash...
------

Sonic360

Well I get red marks on my neck if you just lightly touch it.

My hair starts to grow more on the left side of my face if I don't keep it combed (makes me look emo)

Well I don't consider this a flaw but no matter how much I stay in the sun I never get sunburns(yes ppl I am white)

I am a little on the short side.

I have an overbite so I rarely smile showing my teeth.

I have poor eyesight

I have a high motabalism.

My birthmark is a hole in my left ear, creepy huh o.O

I am too nice for my own good, altho I try to act a little differently on the forum, but to no avail.

CradledEggle

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 15, 2010, 05:15:09 PM
Well I get red marks on my neck if you just lightly touch it.

My hair starts to grow more on the left side of my face if I don't keep it combed (makes me look emo)

Well I don't consider this a flaw but no matter how much I stay in the sun I never get sunburns(yes ppl I am white)

I am a little on the short side.

I have an overbite so I rarely smile showing my teeth.

I have poor eyesight

I have a high motabalism.

My birthmark is a hole in my left ear, creepy huh o.O

I am too nice for my own good, altho I try to act a little differently on the forum, but to no avail.
my hair looks emo no matter what.
I dont get sunburned easily..and when i do..the skin peels..BRANDON JERKY? i am supposedly near and far sited. yeah.
------

jkid101094

In your head, picture the perfect guy. Perfect looks, personality, etc...now picture the exact opposite, hit him with a truck and add 15 years of emotional abuse. Now label him "jkid".

No, I wasn't hit by a truck for those who were gonna ask. :)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 15, 2010, 05:58:26 PM
In your head, picture the perfect guy. Perfect looks, personality, etc...now picture the exact opposite, hit him with a truck and add 15 years of emotional abuse. Now label him "jkid".

Thuts what makes u special in ur own way Jkid.

CradledEggle

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 15, 2010, 05:58:26 PM

Because of your flaws..your perfect..remember that..your flaws, mean you unique, and perfect..
------

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 15, 2010, 06:06:07 PM
Because of your flaws..your perfect..remember that..your flaws, mean you unique, and perfect..
You just twisted my wouds to make them sound like something more than whut I was saying, btw Rendel is right what you are makes you who you are ok.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 15, 2010, 05:15:09 PM

Fuck you must teach me this secret I take one step outside while the sun is out and the rays chase me down the street. xD
I can't take criticism seriously or when people or trying to be serious and tell me something without laughing x3
I subconsciously pull faces at people, so I don't know why they suddenly start shouting at me O:
Red-Green colourblindness, now before people start asking, yes i can see colours mmk?
Apparantly I am Dyslexic due to this test thingy (but im still passing English language and english lit fuck yea, although in german and spanish I always seem to get higher marks somehow Dx)

I hate talking over the phone or using mics on computers :S it just feels so awkward idk why @.@
My eyes don,t look the same i hate that >.> ive got one normal eye and a "hooded eye" or whatever you call it
I never answer my phone (cause i always forget to take it off silent after school x3) so i guess thatll do~ x3