YouTube sucks....and also made me found out something intresting....

Started by shadowDOESrock, March 28, 2010, 03:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Why do you have to write 'I dont own the anime/movie/game i used in this AMV'...
So one would be as stupid thinking i animated it......, because like 90% know the anime.

Removed due to a copyright claim by GameTrailers on 19 November 2009
Removed due to a copyright claim by Toho Co., Ltd. on 04 January 2010
Content owner: SCEA Type: Audiovisual content   [Sony Computer Entertainment]
Content owner: UMG Type: Audio content

While one i alredy changed the Music, and i deleted half of my videos.

if i get one more copyright claim...my account will get suspended i think.

I also found out that Sony claims the 'Naruto Ultimate Ninja' Series is theirs.  But why is the newest installment [Ultimate Ninja Storm 2] also comming on the 360....?

Maybe the 'interview' that was made, last E3 or at the GDC with Microsoft

QuoteMaybe we'll give them some Halo, and they give us some Killzone, haha!

has alredy begun?  is this the end of the console wars [no], but of the console exclusives?

TheGameNinja

Have you tried disputing the claims? I disputed the claim on my Toonami video set to Through the Fire and Flames and it's on YouTube right now.

Falzar102

:)

supersonic200

the think i dont like about youtube is that if i watch somethin like ranma1/2 or dragon ball the put me you need to be 18. and went i wash the show in the netflix the only think i saw was fog or something that didn't let you see the girl naked so why do they put be 18 if the only think you see is fog or something that is just half naked, so now i have to watch the show on netflix so i don.t get you need to be 18.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: supersonic200 on November 14, 2010, 05:13:51 PM
the think i dont like about youtube is that if i watch somethin like ranma1/2 or dragon ball the put me you need to be 18. and went i wash the show in the netflix the only think i saw was fog or something that didn't let you see the girl naked so why do they put be 18 if the only think you see is fog or something that is just half naked, so now i have to watch the show on netflix so i don.t get you need to be 18.

In the uncut versions, you see more than that. I can remember several scenes near the beginning of Dragon Ball that had some revealing scenes of Bulma. And Ranma 1/2? Boobs. Barely an episode goes by without a boob scene.

Of course, (animated) boobs and butts are perfectly fine on Japanese TV, even if it's a kids show like Dragon Ball or Ranma 1/2. Butts are okay in America, but only for guys, it seems. Friggin double standard. :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 14, 2010, 05:17:54 PM
Butts are okay in America, but only for guys, it seems. Friggin double standard. :P
I guess they're trying to tell us that the female body is a disgusting object =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 14, 2010, 05:17:54 PM
In the uncut versions, you see more than that. I can remember several scenes near the beginning of Dragon Ball that had some revealing scenes of Bulma. And Ranma 1/2? Boobs. Barely an episode goes by without a boob scene.

Of course, (animated) boobs and butts are perfectly fine on Japanese TV, even if it's a kids show like Dragon Ball or Ranma 1/2. Butts are okay in America, but only for guys, it seems. Friggin double standard. :P
I need to watch some Japanese Dragonball. 8D
*shot*

And:
QuoteCopyright Info: GDvsjkid
Your video, GDvsjkid , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:

* Entity: Sony Music Entertainment Content Type: Sound Recording

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niger, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
What should I do?

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available everywhere not listed above. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.
What can I do about my video's status?

Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

Under certain circumstances, you may dispute this copyright claim. These are:

* if the content is mistakenly identified and is actually completely your original creation;
    * if you believe your use does not infringe copyright (e.g. it is fair use under US law);
    * if you are actually licensed by the owner to use this content.

I need more information. I want to learn more about the dispute process.

Please take a few minutes to visit our Help Center section on Policy and Copyright Guidelines, where you can learn more about copyright law and our Content Identification Service.
I lol'd. Sony blocked a video...about Super Smash Brothers Brawl...xDD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Colin969

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 15, 2010, 07:14:44 PM

Lolwut?
How the hell does that work?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Rigged

Colin969

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Rigged

Bleh, don't get me started on WMG (World Music Group), they are asshats... they claim that everything is their's, someone even made some custom music that was no where RELATED to WMG and they came along and said it was their's

xSalashawty

Quote from: Rigged on November 21, 2010, 09:59:34 AM
Bleh, don't get me started on WMG (Warners Music Group), they are asshats... they claim that everything is their's, someone even made some custom music that was no where RELATED to WMG and they came along and said it was their's
It's a remix or fanmade stuff that they claim for money. Anyways WMG wants money. Don't start on Viacom kty.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 15, 2010, 07:14:44 PM
I need to watch some Japanese Dragonball. 8D
*shot*

And:...
THAT IS WHY THE INTERNET BILL SHOULD NOT BE PASSED
B/c it won't just be your vid being removed then.
And all these things.

Second to your first statement
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively