Your top 5 video games

Started by Taz, June 12, 2009, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taz

Title says it all.
5. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
I honestly don't own this game,but the music,selection of characters,And other features i have heard of makes this game truly awesome.

4. Pokemon Emerald version
I can honestly say that out of all the portable Pokemon games,Emerald is by far the best.

3. Half-Life
This game was revolutionary. It had amazing graphics for the time,epic storyline,epic game play.And it was made from the engine of a dusty old FPS called Quake.

2.Sonic CD
I love all classic sonic games,but sonic CD remains the best sonic game I've ever played.

1. The MOTHER series (Mother, Mother 2:Earthbound,MOTHER 3)
Okay,I have played all 3 of these games.And it's impossible to choose just one. MOTHER is one of the best game series around in my opinion.

Dark Tails

5: call of duty 4
cmon, its a great game, best modern warefare shooter ever

4: Prototype
Great game, very fun to kill people with weapons

3: Half Life 2
Very fun, great storyline, physics are great

2: Fallout 3
Great rpg, set in future nuclear apocalypse

1: Metal Gear Solid series
Great great spy series, one of the best plots in any game ever.

Elija2

Hmm...I'll have to think about this...

5. Spiderman (Xbox) - I got this game with my Xbox as well. It's sort of weird being on my list, but maybe it's just because I had a lot of good times with this game. There was definitely a lot to do. Fun levels (especially the outdoor levels), good unlockable content, and just being an overall great game put this game on my list. It's sort of weird to have a game based on a movie on my list, but whatever.

4. Super Mario World (SNES) - This was the first video game I ever played, and it's awesome. I grew up with it, so it's no wonder it's on my list. Fun gameplay, catchy tunes, and a great length make this game awesome!

3. SSX 3 (Xbox) - The best and craziest snowboarding game ever, it has insane tricks and tracks. There is so much to do as well. You could get all the medals, complete all the Snow challenges, customize your character and up his stats, and buy new content and characters. This game is loads of fun, and is in my mind the best in the series.

2. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (Xbox)- I got this game way back when my Xbox was still pretty new. It was loads of fun! There was a lot to do! Fun creative levels, create-a-character and create-a-park, and a lot of replayability. Definitely the best in the Tony Hawk series.

1. Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) - Another game I grew up with ever since I first got it with my Xbox. This game is fun as heck! Amazing graphics, the best soundtrack ever, and lots of replayability to unlock all of the characters and graffiti make this game number 1 on my list. I love it!

Dark Tails

Quote from: Elija2 on June 12, 2009, 06:30:47 PM
Hmm...I'll have to think about this...

5. Spiderman (Xbox) - I got this game with my Xbox as well. It's sort of weird being on my list, but maybe it's just because I had a lot of good times with this game. There was definitely a lot to do. Fun levels (especially the outdoor levels), good unlockable content, and just being an overall great game put this game on my list. It's sort of weird to have a game based on a movie on my list, but whatever.

4. Super Mario World (SNES) - This was the first video game I ever played, and it's awesome. I grew up with it, so it's no wonder it's on my list. Fun gameplay, catchy tunes, and a great length make this game awesome!

3. SSX 3 (Xbox) - The best and craziest snowboarding game ever, it has insane tricks and tracks. There is so much to do as well. You could get all the medals, complete all the Snow challenges, customize your character and up his stats, and buy new content and characters. This game is loads of fun, and is in my mind the best in the series.

2. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (Xbox)- I got this game way back when my Xbox was still pretty new. It was loads of fun! There was a lot to do! Fun creative levels, create-a-character and create-a-park, and a lot of replayability. Definitely the best in the Tony Hawk series.

1. Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) - Another game I grew up with ever since I first got it with my Xbox. This game is fun as heck! Amazing graphics, the best soundtrack ever, and lots of replayability to unlock all of the characters and graffiti make this game number 1 on my list. I love it!
I had jet set radio future.

it came free with my xbox.

I sold it tho.

Skyle369

I tried playing Mother and it was also epic!

5.Final fantasy 7 crisis core  because its one of the reasos I bought mah psp and I loved the story.

4. Sonic Unleashed because its the first time Sonic has a beat em up

3.Metal Gear Solid portable ops because it has an epic story and an epic gameplay

2. Sonic Riders because everythings looks so cool in it and I like the graphics

1. The Legend of Spyro:Dawn of the Dragon because its one of my first PS2 games (Just got it yesterday) and I love Dragons! Spyro is so kickass in this game and you can play as Cynder! the 2 player system is also awesome and those combos are kickass! When I play it, I feel that I'm watching a movie because the graphics are great.Its my best fave ever!

I also like The rest of the spyro games, Sonic Pocket Adventure, PEPSI MAN, Crash tag team racing, Tekken series and a hell lot of more!

Elija2

Quote from: Dark Tails on June 12, 2009, 06:33:44 PM
I had jet set radio future.

it came free with my xbox.

I sold it tho.

*gasp* You committed a sin!
How could you sell such a fantastically unique game!?

blazerh44

5. Halo 3- Because everybody loves this amazing game, I love it because of the online gameplay

4. Banjo-Tooie- Rare has made some good games, but this is probably their best in my opinion

3. Goldeneye 007- This was one of the best N64 games out there, and I was lucky enough to own it.

2. Super Mario 64- Another game I grew up with. I would always love going into Bob-omb Battlefield and destroy the big Bob-omb. Oh the classic days of Mario

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2- Ok, this is without a doubt my absolute favorite game ever! I grew up on this game and I loved every minute of it! I was so happy when I finally got all the Chaos Emeralds and beat the game. I'll never forget those good days. No game beats this timeless classic

annoyinglad

5. Any Mainstream Nintendo Series
-Reason: Don't ask... To complicated.

4. Halo Series
-Reason: It's for teh epic win(d).

3. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
-Reason: First Sonic game I played, beat, and completely ownzord!

2. Metal Gear Solid Series
-Reason: Hideo Kojima is a genius and Snake is the uber ninja sauce. If you play any on extreme it's as close to real life sneaking as possible without becoming so hard that you get surprise butt secks every 5 seconds. It's AWESOME!

1. Golden Sun Series
-Reason: Must I explain myself? It's the best RPG evah! And it's a handheld series! Golden Sun DS is going to be For Teh Epic Win(d)!

Dracoslythe

ATARI Pong
<33333
I'm so fucking retro.

Duck Hunt
Best NES game.  EVER.  'nuff said.

Pokemon Yellow ~ Special Pikachu Edition
The game that started it all for me.
It was the first time I had ever owned an video game, and some bitch stole it from me, gave it to her dad, and he pawned it off to sell drugs.  That was when I was like six.  That along with my hot pink GBC.

Xenosaga
AMAZING graphics for it's time (back when the PS2 first came out), amazing RPG style battles/storyline, and we can't forget the little cutesy androids.   <3

Soul Calibur Series
Just because it's so fucking awesome.  I started playing back when it was Soul Blade.  I think the first time I played was on a Dreamcast, but don't quote me.

Skyle369

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 12, 2009, 08:01:05 PM
ATARI Pong
<33333
I'm so fucking retro.

Duck Hunt
Best NES game.  EVER.  'nuff said.

Pokemon Yellow ~ Special Pikachu Edition
The game that started it all for me.
It was the first time I had ever owned an video game, and some bitch stole it from me, gave it to her dad, and he pawned it off to sell drugs.  That was when I was like six.  That along with my hot pink GBC.

Xenosaga
AMAZING graphics for it's time (back when the PS2 first came out), amazing RPG style battles/storyline, and we can't forget the little cutesy androids.   <3

Soul Calibur Series
Just because it's so fucking awesome.  I started playing back when it was Soul Blade.  I think the first time I played was on a Dreamcast, but don't quote me.

Pong and Duckhunt! LOLZ, its rare for people to put it on their top 5.

HereAndThere

ive never had a actual fav game ya know its too hard to choose5 of my games >.< here just what game series have my fav games cause all of their games (expect klonoa re-makes) rock
5.DBZ BT series
well because they have full 3D controls areas and you can control your attacks where they hit (in BTs 1 and 2)

4.crash bandicoot series (the old ones)
well cause crash sounds cute (NOT AS CUTE AS KLONOA TOUH) and hes my first game char...EVA!!! (that i played i mean)

3.new crash
well hes got some nift new moves

2.KLONOA 1 and 2!!!!!!!!! (no god damn re-makes the old ones FTW!!!)
hes cute cool and he sounds cute ;D

1.MEGAMAN SERIES!! (if sonics not counted in)
its fun its got many games (and no spinoffs!!!) IT RULEZ! fav chars:axl and zero! hates:SPIDER THE GOD DAMN CHEATER!!!

Shadow84786

5. Super Smash Bro. Brawl
4. Sonic the hedgehog 2 (genesis)
3. DBZ
2. Sonic Battle
1. Shadow the hedgehog

ArdondnShadow

5.Sonic Unleashed I got this game for wii and its the freakin best sonic game i have i also like super sonic
4.Super paper mario I loved this paper mario game i like most about it of flipping 2d to 3d
3.Sonic Mega Collection i loved playing all the sonic games i even to AR which made it more fun
2.Super Mario Sunshine i like this game of 3d bosses and lvs its kinda like a real avdenture
1.Burnout i always liked to battle my dad to a race and im champ at it
(hope im not bumping)
PS 5 means my best game i love
1 means the least game i like

HereAndThere

Quote from: ArdondnShadow on June 13, 2009, 03:14:21 AM
5.Sonic Unleashed I got this game for wii and its the freakin best sonic game i have i also like super sonic
4.Super paper mario I loved this paper mario game i like most about it of flipping 2d to 3d
3.Sonic Mega Collection i loved playing all the sonic games i even to AR which made it more fun
2.Super Mario Sunshine i like this game of 3d bosses and lvs its kinda like a real avdenture
(hope im not bumping)
your not bumping if the topics not 1 month old or 1 month since the last post

Shadow84786

Quote from: ArdondnShadow on June 13, 2009, 03:14:21 AM
(hope im not bumping)
You didn't bump i, this topic was just made today.