Your Life Ambition?

Started by ChaosDazer, August 22, 2009, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

What is yours?

My out of reach one is to Make Jet boots. Or at least Hoverboots. XD

My achievable one is to design my own popular game series. That would be so awesome.
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Mine is to create a gaming business and make my own game series. Or work with nintendo.

My others are: Artist, Author, and a flash game maker/animator.

my out-of-reach one is: to create real pokemans :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Realistic:
- Don't become homeless or poor (as I define poor), anytime in my life.

Out-Of-Reach:
- Get married.

ChaosDazer

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 02:30:49 AM
Realistic:
- Don't become homeless or poor (as I define poor), anytime in my life.

Out-Of-Reach:
- Get married.

Aww, you don't think your gonna get married? You need to have a positive attitude, or else you wont achieve it.
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 02:39:58 AM
Aww, you don't think your gonna get married? You need to have a positive attitude, or else you wont achieve it.

Oh, I have a positive attitude about it, it's just that, long story short, nothing ever works out with the girls I like...

ChaosDazer

Awww.

Well I'm sure you'll find someone....

Anywho at least you have a while to try and get a girl.
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 02:47:02 AM
Awww.

Well I'm sure you'll find someone....

Anywho at least you have a while to try and get a girl.

Lol, I guess... We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

As for your hover-boots, might I recommend something? Don't go with combustable fuel. It's too unpredictable. Tony Stark got lucky, plus his IQ is like 250+. I would recommend some sort of air compressor. They've done it with boats, small ones and even the huge tankers. I saw it on the Science channel. So... yeah... That's my input.

ChaosDazer

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 02:50:07 AM
Lol, I guess... We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

As for your hover-boots, might I recommend something? Don't go with combustable fuel. It's too unpredictable. Tony Stark got lucky, plus his IQ is like 250+. I would recommend some sort of air compressor. They've done it with boats, small ones and even the huge tankers. I saw it on the Science channel. So... yeah... That's my input.

Omfg you mentioned Iron Man

And I was watching the movie a week ago, and I got the idea from that.

Thanks for the early Input. Despite the fact I have no plans to try until I finish school. XD
witty sig caption

Super Sonic Boom

My ambition is probably to bring Sonic back to his glory days (if he isn't already back on top before I graduate)! I want to be the one that made the comeback of Sonic the greatest comeback ever. You could say I may be the next Yuji Naka or game designer! :D

annoyinglad

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 22, 2009, 02:56:48 AM
My ambition is probably to bring Sonic back to his glory days (if he isn't already back on top before I graduate)! I want to be the one that made the comeback of Sonic the greatest comeback ever. You could say I may be the next Yuji Naka or game designer! :D

Blasphemy! Outdo Naka-sama!? That's almost as blasphemic as outdoing Miyamoto or Kojima!

Jordan teh Echidna

outdoing miyamoto!?

This is blasphemy...this is MADNESS!

Madness...THIS IS THE YOUR LIFE AMBITION TOOPPPIIIICCCC!!!
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:12:28 AM
outdoing miyamoto!?

This is blasphemy...this is MADNESS!

Madness...THIS IS THE YOUR LIFE AMBITION TOOPPPIIIICCCC!!!

CORRECT! Now all we need is a cool techno remix to pull it all together and have a million people make crappy versions using the "instrumental", but there would be some good ones!

Jordan teh Echidna

oh crap, a new one has been made up...GIRUGAMESH!!

on topic: can i haz teh boots first pleez?
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Oh I have one more that ties into my out-of-reach one... Propose via Rick Roll...  :P

Jordan teh Echidna

LOL, you mean like propose to them by playing "never gonna give you up" ?! XD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:23:08 AM
LOL, you mean like propose to them by playing "never gonna give you up" ?! XD

Not by playing it... By performing it... It would be awesome! But only if she understood the complexities and hilarities of internet memes...

Jordan teh Echidna

lol that would be good, and hopefully she would understand lol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:16:56 AM
oh crap, a new one has been made up...GIRUGAMESH!!

on topic: can i haz teh boots first pleez?

No.

because they will probaly kill you, knowing how unpredictable anything I make is
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:31:53 AM
lol that would be good, and hopefully she would understand lol

The problem with it is that almost no girls do understand it... The only girl I know of that understands internet memes is Draco.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 03:36:06 AM
No.

because they will probaly kill you, knowing how unpredictable anything I make is

What about me?

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 03:10:22 AM
Blasphemy! Outdo Naka-sama!? That's almost as blasphemic as outdoing Miyamoto or Kojima!

I never actually said the words "outdo" I just said I could be the next Yuji Naka...it doesn't mean I would be better than him! Although, with my education I could be really good. :P

ChaosDazer

As I said, if you want a Death Wish

Two of my friends understand Internet Meme's, except they're boys XD

witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 22, 2009, 03:41:30 AM
I never actually said the words "outdo" I just said I could be the next Yuji Naka...it doesn't mean I would be better than him! Although, with my education I could be really good. :P

Yes, but these days, the standards for being Yuji Naka are higher than they were back then, so compared to back then, it's outdoing him...  :P

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 03:41:39 AM
As I said, if you want a Death Wish

Two of my friends understand Internet Meme's, except they're boys XD

Me no die plz...

Proto_Blaze

i want to get married before im 21... thats my reachable one.... shouldnt be that hard....

annoyinglad

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 22, 2009, 03:43:47 AM
i want to get married before im 21... thats my reachable one.... shouldnt be that hard....

Oooh, and you could propose via a Tails Doll story! Lol, sorry, that's all I really know you for... Tails Doll stories...

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 03:46:23 AM
Oooh, and you could propose via a Tails Doll story! Lol, sorry, that's all I really know you for... Tails Doll stories...

yea if someone would reply to my topic id post another story... but i cant cause it woud count as double posting... on a side note a grl i know just called me and asked me to go to the mall with her... XD lol

annoyinglad

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 22, 2009, 06:49:47 AM
yea if someone would reply to my topic id post another story... but i cant cause it woud count as double posting... on a side note a grl i know just called me and asked me to go to the mall with her... XD lol

1. Isn't it kinda... old? Wouldn't we get in trouble for bumping?

2. Cool, have fun with that.

Proto_Blaze

no you wouldnt... a topic can live forever as long as it isnt spam.... lol... but yea i guess i should let it die

ChaosDazer

Isn't spam if you bump it with something worthwhile.
witty sig caption

Dracoslythe

rofls, I could go bump the topic for you.
But that would give people the impression that I don't think I need to follow the rules.  >.>

Reachable - Just finish school and get a good job, and live my life well.  Have a family (two kids yep C:) and then when I retire, I wanna be like my grapndparents on my mother's side when they retired:  flippng amazing.  Travelling, and all this other stuff.  They're amazing.  <3

Out of reach - Become a NASA astronaut.  I can't because of my diabetes.  *crosses fingers for a cure or at least a chance for a pancreas implant*
I've been in love with Astronomy since before I started school.  Every other 4-5-6 year old girl wanted to be Amanda Bynes or Christina Agulera (actresses or singers).  I wanted to be Neil Armstrong and fly to the moon.  xD

blazerh44

Realistic: Actor, Musician, Animator

Out-of-reach: Discover a way to insert superpowers in the genetic buildup of humans (D.N.A.)

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 07:45:37 AM
Realistic: Actor, Musician, Animator

Out-of-reach: Discover a way to insert superpowers in the genetic buildup of humans (D.N.A.)
Out of reach on e = <3
lulz
But to every good thing, there's a bad.
=o

annoyinglad

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 22, 2009, 07:02:29 AM
no you wouldnt... a topic can live forever as long as it isnt spam.... lol... but yea i guess i should let it die

Kk, I bumped the topic. Go add some more stories!  :P

blazerh44

Yes Draco, I'm giving myself super speed. Take your pick of super power

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 07:35:18 AM
rofls, I could go bump the topic for you.
But that would give people the impression that I don't think I need to follow the rules.  >.>

Reachable - Just finish school and get a good job, and live my life well.  Have a family (two kids yep C:) and then when I retire, I wanna be like my grapndparents on my mother's side when they retired:  flippng amazing.  Travelling, and all this other stuff.  They're amazing.  <3

Out of reach - Become a NASA astronaut.  I can't because of my diabetes.  *crosses fingers for a cure or at least a chance for a pancreas implant*
I've been in love with Astronomy since before I started school.  Every other 4-5-6 year old girl wanted to be Amanda Bynes or Christina Agulera (actresses or singers).  I wanted to be Neil Armstrong and fly to the moon.  xD

You'll get the reachable ones no doubt. As for the "Out Of Reach" one, I won't be surprised when I see you on TV...

blazerh44

Draco, if yo put your mind to it, you can do anything. Hell, I jumped off a building and lived because I put my mind to it! But that was me being an idiot. Go for the top Draco! And everyone for that matter

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:29:55 AM
Draco, if yo put your mind to it, you can do anything. Hell, I jumped off a building and lived because I put my mind to it! But that was me being an idiot. Go for the top Draco! And everyone for that matter

*cries* BRAVO BRAVO what a brilliant speech :')
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:29:55 AM

WTF? When did you jump off a building? Did I miss when you said this?

Because Jet will yell at me for making a message of just those questions, I will now define the term metaphor.

Metaphor - A comparison of 2 thing in a poetic sense, not using the words like or as.

blazerh44

I do parkour, I jump off stuff all the time.

I just so happened to leap off a 2 story building one day and I lived. No damage done at all!

Of course this was before I lost my leg

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:44:09 AM
I do parkour, I jump off stuff all the time.

I just so happened to leap off a 2 story building one day and I lived. No damage done at all!

Of course this was before I lost my leg

May I inquire as to how tall it approximately was, and what form of surface you landed upon? It seems rather difficult to manage such a feat from 50 feet above the terrain all the way down to the unforgiving concrete.

blazerh44

I mastered rolling. A very useful parkour trick to keep your speed after a drop, and to look cool. A lot of people told me I looked like Sonic as I was rolling.

That, and I landed on a slope so I didn't hit the ground directly

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 08:48:48 AM
I mastered rolling. A very useful parkour trick to keep your speed after a drop, and to look cool. A lot of people told me I looked like Sonic as I was rolling.

That, and I landed on a slope so I didn't hit the ground directly

Ah, I understand now. I am aware of this method and have used it quite a bit myself. The slope must have certainly helped with the execution of such a trick. I am glad to hear that you managed such a feat while obtaining no injuries.

Might I be of any further assistance? Draw you a bath perhaps?

My wise and powerful dictator JetTheHawk has ordered me to become the perfect member and assist all in any way possible. I hope that I do not seem to rude, Master blazerh44.

blazerh44

No thanks, I just showered. And I'm gonna be doing some more parkour today

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:10:46 AM
No thanks, I just showered. And I'm gonna be doing some more parkour today

Very well. I shall attempt to re-attain this topic as being "on-topic" if you would allow me.

Would anyone else wish to share their life's ambitions with the rest of us members, so that we may learn of eachother and become closer as friends?

blazerh44

I think most people have already posted their ambitions. But to add on to mine, I wanna die knowing that I made people happy

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:17:11 AM
I think most people have already posted their ambitions. But to add on to mine, I wanna die knowing that I made people happy

Don't worry man, you've made me happy for sure. You're a great friend, wouldn't give you up for anything.  ;D

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:17:11 AM
You've made quite a few people happy just being an awesome friend.  C:

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 09:26:28 AM
You've made quite a few people happy just being an awesome friend.  C:
Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:25:35 AM
Don't worry man, you've made me happy for sure. You're a great friend, wouldn't give you up for anything.  ;D

Thanks guy (and gal). You guys are truly the best.

Though we may be separated by miles and miles, we stand together through every trial.

This is truly what friendship is

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:32:15 AM

Though we may be separated by miles and miles, we stand together through every trial.

Dude, poetic. I'm guessing you do well in English classes... You must also be quite the ladies man.  ;)

We'll be here for you man, dun wury blazur, itz al gun be k.

I think I'll expand on my realistic one to include dying knowing I change someones life for the better in the long run. Don't say I did to you already anyone, I mean the LONG run.

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:35:19 AM
Dude, poetic. I'm guessing you do well in English classes... You must also be quite the ladies man.  ;)

I'm good with ladies, bad in English

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:35:19 AM
I think I'll expand on my realistic one to include dying knowing I change someones life for the better in the long run. Don't say I did to you already anyone, I mean the LONG run.

Good point. If you help me out in the long run, then I'll definitely thank you for it. And that goes for everyone

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:32:15 AM

k that's awesome

Poety = <33333

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 09:38:48 AM
k that's awesome

Poety = <33333

Draco likes poetry :)

I used to write random poetry just for fun. But I lost some of my works. I still have some though

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:41:57 AM
Draco likes poetry :)

I used to write random poetry just for fun. But I lost some of my works. I still have some though

Lol, I only ever right poetry for girls I like... But by the time I give it to them, it's too late for anything to happen... XP

Let's get back on topic though guys.

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:46:17 AM
Lol, I only ever right poetry for girls I like... But by the time I give it to them, it's too late for anything to happen... XP

Let's get back on topic though guys.

Oh.......well she'll find you some day.

Hmm.....I wouldn't mind opening up my own Parkour training facility here in Phoenix

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:47:39 AM
Oh.......well she'll find you some day.

Hmm.....I wouldn't mind opening up my own Parkour training facility here in Phoenix

If you ever do, tell me. I'll drop by. I'll need somewhere to train.

blazerh44

Sure, you wanna fly to Arizona just to do Parkour? Be my guest!

Seriously, it would be nice  ;D

Dracoslythe

Rofl that'd be pretty cool.
I'd fly to Arizona for that, but I don't have much balance and stuff, and isn't most of that done from high places?  O-O"

Anyway, to expand onto my ambitions, those were my long term ones.
Right now, my goal is to start a recycling committee for my neighborhood (nobody except for me in the place recycles...)

Also, I want to start like a little get-together for the diabetic people in my town (sort of like the reading club that meets every month at the library)
Our town isn't very diabetic friendly, so I wanna do something like having a get together, and doing an activity once a month (bowling, skating, going down to the beach, etc), and also using that time to have the adults talk about the best diet and exercise to have, and tips for kids and stuff.  I just don't' have the initiative.  What can one little 15 year old high school sophomore do?

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:54:11 AM
Sure, you wanna fly to Arizona just to do Parkour? Be my guest!

Seriously, it would be nice  ;D

I would if I could, but I can't. At least, not right now.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:01:39 AM
I'd fly to Arizona for that, but I don't have much balance and stuff, and isn't most of that done from high places?  O-O"

Right now, my goal is to start a recycling committee for my neighborhood (nobody except for me in the place recycles...)

Also, I want to start like a little get-together for the diabetic people in my town (sort of like the reading club that meets every month at the library)
Our town isn't very diabetic friendly, so I wanna do something like having a get together, and doing an activity once a month (bowling, skating, going down to the beach, etc), and also using that time to have the adults talk about the best diet and exercise to have, and tips for kids and stuff.  I just don't' have the initiative.  What can one little 15 year old high school sophomore do?

The one thing that needs to be done... Take the first step.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 10:04:12 AM
I would if I could, but I can't. At least, not right now.

The one thing that needs to be done... Take the first step.
Yeah, but I've no idea what to do for a first step.
Who to contact,
Fundings
Letting people know...

I've never really done anything like this,
and truth me told
I'm a terrible leader.

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:01:39 AM

Our town isn't very diabetic friendly, so I wanna do something like having a get together, and doing an activity once a month (bowling, skating, going down to the beach, etc), and also using that time to have the adults talk about the best diet and exercise to have, and tips for kids and stuff.  I just don't' have the initiative.  What can one little 15 year old high school sophomore do?

You are like the perfect 15 year old girl aren't you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 10:06:00 AM
You are like the perfect 15 year old girl aren't you?
Not as perfect as you think.  xP

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:05:22 AM
Yeah, but I've no idea what to do for a first step.
Who to contact,
Fundings
Letting people know...

I've never really done anything like this,
and truth me told
I'm a terrible leader.

Wish I could help, but there's nothing I can do from where I am... Sorry...  :-[

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 10:07:36 AM
Wish I could help, but there's nothing I can do from where I am... Sorry...  :-[
Awww
But the though was nice.  ^^'

ShadowsOfSilver

T-T You believe in the whole "global warming" crap? I'll tell ya something, It's FAKE.

The Meph's back in da hawz

blazerh44

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:10:03 AM
T-T You believe in the whole "global warming" crap? I'll tell ya something, It's FAKE.

I just say bring it on.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:07:56 AM
Awww
But the though was nice.  ^^'

I think you could do it :)

annoyinglad

No, it's real. It's just not as serious as everyone thinks it is. However, you must agree that we've f***ed up this world and it's our job to fix it.

ShadowsOfSilver

No. just, hahah. It's fake, they just wanted money and to lie to everybody. well, yeah. It's not real.

blazerh44

Well you never know. I don't care whether it's real or not, but I say whatever happens, bring it on

Dracoslythe

Who me?

If so, yes, I do believe in it.  But like A-Lad said, it's not as bad as everyone makes it seem
Something else for the media to take and blow out of proportion.  Because of them, humanity seems to think that the world's going to overheat next year and turn out just like Venus.
But... I AM a tree hugger.
I recycle, I try to use recycled things as much as possible (hell, even my pillowcase is made of recycled material), I like to use eco-friendly cleaners, etc etc.
All in all it still helps out the environment in the long run.

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:17:22 AM
Who me?

If so, yes, I do believe in it.  But like A-Lad said, it's not as bad as everyone makes it seem
Something else for the media to take and blow out of proportion.  Because of them, humanity seems to think that the world's going to overheat next year and turn out just like Venus.
I recycle, I try to use recycled things as much as possible (hell, even my pillowcase is made of recycled material), I like to use eco-friendly cleaners, etc etc.

See, you are the perfect 15 year old girl!

ShadowsOfSilver

But, they just made it up for the Money...

blazerh44

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 10:18:22 AM
See, you are the perfect 15 year old girl!
xD
like I said, not as perfect as you thiiink.  xP

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:19:44 AM
But, they just made it up for the Money...
That's just the media.
The media gets money for anything they do.
That's a fact.  D:

I personally believe that it's just a scare tactic to get everyone to switch over the eco friendly things.
Yes, the eco friendly things are more expensive, but they're...just that.  Eco friendly.  They take more care to make, and besides.  They're only like what...maybe 50-75 cents more than the regular?
Same with organic food (which I try to get my mom to buy, but she doesn't like it.  >.<)

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:22:55 AM
I personally believe that it's just a scare tactic to get everyone to switch over the eco friendly things.

Best thing I've heard you say all week.

blazerh44

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:24:11 AM
Best thing I've heard you say all week.

Same, and I've heard some awesome stuff! (Lol my History class says some funny crap)

Dracoslythe

ShadowsOfSilver

:3 Yes you are. One of the reasons I like you so much.

blazerh44

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:32:43 AM
:3 Yes you are. One of the reasons I like you so much.

Uhh one of the reasons EVERYONE likes her

ShadowsOfSilver

blazerh44

ShadowsOfSilver

annoyinglad

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:42:13 AM
I love her most.

Good luck with that...

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:17:22 AM
Who me?

If so, yes, I do believe in it.  But like A-Lad said, it's not as bad as everyone makes it seem
Something else for the media to take and blow out of proportion.  Because of them, humanity seems to think that the world's going to overheat next year and turn out just like Venus.

Yay! Another point A to point Z thinker! I was beginning to think I was the only one!  ;D

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 11:46:24 AM
Good luck with that...

Yay! Another point A to point Z thinker! I was beginning to think I was the only one!  ;D
Nope, but we're probably some of the only ones.  xD

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 11:47:25 AM

Yep. You, A-Lad, me, and few others

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 11:47:25 AM

True that.

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 11:47:51 AM
Yep. You, A-Lad, me, and few others

Like who? I can't think of anyone else...

blazerh44

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 11:51:09 AM
Who knows, John?

I suppose so, but enough off topic. Let's wait for some more amibitious members.  ;D

mascaraa.

Hmm, let's see.

Realistic;
Go to College for either Psychology ( I want to help troubled children ), or graphic design. Get married, have two kids.

Out-of-Reach;
Become a singer, and not those fucking crappy cookie-cutter popstar crap, an actually decent singer. Ever since I was a toddler I've loved to sing, it's probably once of my favourite things ever, I just don't think I'm good. Oh well. (:

blazerh44

Quote from: mascaraa. on August 22, 2009, 06:00:10 PM
Hmm, let's see.

Realistic;
Go to College for either Psychology ( I want to help troubled children ), or graphic design. Get married, have two kids.

Out-of-Reach;
Become a singer, and not those fucking crappy cookie-cutter popstar crap, an actually decent singer. Ever since I was a toddler I've loved to sing, it's probably once of my favourite things ever, I just don't think I'm good. Oh well. (:

Ok I think I love you now ;D Haha

I sing too! I gotta hear you sing sometime!

mascaraa.

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 06:01:11 PM

No, no, no. I'm not very good. haha, but I'm open to hearing you. :P

blazerh44

Quote from: mascaraa. on August 22, 2009, 06:02:20 PM
No, no, no. I'm not very good. haha, but I'm open to hearing you. :P

If you wanna hear me sing, check out my Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/blazerh44/

I do mainly A Capella works, so check them out :)

XtheHedgehog

blazerh44

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:27:48 AM
work at SEGA, end of story

And the Out-Of-Reach one would be...

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 06:01:11 PM

Meh... DracoFTW...
Don't act too quick blazer...

XtheHedgehog

my out of reach one? be more popular on SZ and create a hoverboard //win

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 05:51:28 AM
another reachable one? be more popular on SZ

my out of reach one? create a hoverboard

Fixed, no thanks required.

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 05:53:01 AM
Fixed, no thanks required.

u didnt fix it, my out of reach one is get moar popular i am just unlikeable here >_>

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 08:02:27 AM
u didnt fix it, my out of reach one is get moar popular i am just unlikeable here >_>

I likez you. Not in a gay way!

You iz a cool guy, you killz aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

blazerh44

Ya X. You're not disrespected by anyone!

Well........anyone that I know of

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 23, 2009, 09:04:18 AM
Ya X. You're not disrespected by anyone!

Well........anyone that I know of

Why does he think we don't like him?

*waits for list of people that he thinks hate him, but really don't*

XtheHedgehog

eh idk i just has a feeling nubody here give a shite about me

blazerh44

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 09:27:30 AM
eh idk i just has a feeling nubody here give a shite about me

Well now, at least no one hates you

IRA190