Your Life Ambition?

Started by ChaosDazer, August 22, 2009, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:05:22 AM
Yeah, but I've no idea what to do for a first step.
Who to contact,
Fundings
Letting people know...

I've never really done anything like this,
and truth me told
I'm a terrible leader.

Wish I could help, but there's nothing I can do from where I am... Sorry...  :-[

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 10:07:36 AM
Wish I could help, but there's nothing I can do from where I am... Sorry...  :-[
Awww
But the though was nice.  ^^'

ShadowsOfSilver

T-T You believe in the whole "global warming" crap? I'll tell ya something, It's FAKE.

The Meph's back in da hawz

blazerh44

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:10:03 AM
T-T You believe in the whole "global warming" crap? I'll tell ya something, It's FAKE.

I just say bring it on.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:07:56 AM
Awww
But the though was nice.  ^^'

I think you could do it :)

annoyinglad

No, it's real. It's just not as serious as everyone thinks it is. However, you must agree that we've f***ed up this world and it's our job to fix it.

ShadowsOfSilver

No. just, hahah. It's fake, they just wanted money and to lie to everybody. well, yeah. It's not real.

blazerh44

Well you never know. I don't care whether it's real or not, but I say whatever happens, bring it on

Dracoslythe

Who me?

If so, yes, I do believe in it.  But like A-Lad said, it's not as bad as everyone makes it seem
Something else for the media to take and blow out of proportion.  Because of them, humanity seems to think that the world's going to overheat next year and turn out just like Venus.
But... I AM a tree hugger.
I recycle, I try to use recycled things as much as possible (hell, even my pillowcase is made of recycled material), I like to use eco-friendly cleaners, etc etc.
All in all it still helps out the environment in the long run.

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:17:22 AM
Who me?

If so, yes, I do believe in it.  But like A-Lad said, it's not as bad as everyone makes it seem
Something else for the media to take and blow out of proportion.  Because of them, humanity seems to think that the world's going to overheat next year and turn out just like Venus.
But... I AM a tree hugger.
I recycle, I try to use recycled things as much as possible (hell, even my pillowcase is made of recycled material), I like to use eco-friendly cleaners, etc etc.
All in all it still helps out the environment in the long run.

See, you are the perfect 15 year old girl!

ShadowsOfSilver

But, they just made it up for the Money...

blazerh44

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 10:18:22 AM
See, you are the perfect 15 year old girl!
xD
like I said, not as perfect as you thiiink.  xP

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:19:44 AM
But, they just made it up for the Money...
That's just the media.
The media gets money for anything they do.
That's a fact.  D:

I personally believe that it's just a scare tactic to get everyone to switch over the eco friendly things.
Yes, the eco friendly things are more expensive, but they're...just that.  Eco friendly.  They take more care to make, and besides.  They're only like what...maybe 50-75 cents more than the regular?
Same with organic food (which I try to get my mom to buy, but she doesn't like it.  >.<)

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:22:55 AM
I personally believe that it's just a scare tactic to get everyone to switch over the eco friendly things.

Best thing I've heard you say all week.

blazerh44

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 22, 2009, 10:24:11 AM
Best thing I've heard you say all week.

Same, and I've heard some awesome stuff! (Lol my History class says some funny crap)

Dracoslythe