Smoking (No arguements)

Started by ChaosDazer, January 27, 2010, 04:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donotdrop

i hate smoking  its nasty and u get cancer from it.

flametop

i havent smoked before and i dont want to it is bad for your lungs

rywar40

Supersonic196

lung cancer
gingivitis
heart attacks
COPD
pancreatic cancer
Mouth and larynx cancer
tuberculosis...

thx, but no thx :P

SuperSonic23

I hate smoking. They dry up lungs and clog them, they cause cancer and other illnesses, and I heard they're gateway drugs. Once your body's used to them, you choose to get a higher range of drugs, which can kill you in one shot, like cheese (heroin with crushed up Tylenol PM pills, not the dairy product). *sounds like Mr. Mackey* Drugs are bad, m'kay? They can kill you, m'kay. Smoking tobacco, chewing tobacco, alcohol (yes, it's a drug), dope, pot, cocaine, they're all drugs. If any of you take drugs, I won't be able to look at you the same way ever again.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Afro7hundr

Never tried. Smoking's for foo's.

Fiamonder

I don't smoke and I never will, and I'm saying that because alot of people around me do and that already had an impact on my life. God, I went through smoke all day long, every single day, but some people currently stopped though thankfully. but like I said, it affected my life because I don't score that well the last few years, I was the best in class on most years of elementary school.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicsaiyan

personally, I think smoking is a disgusting habit. it stinks and leaves a horrible odour on people and objects. there are even things that you don't wanna know that are inside of them (insect limbs being one of the 4,000 ingredients).

Hakudamashi

Smoking helps cure Glaucoma and other diseases. Its alsso a form of relaxation.
Its not smoking that bothers me, its smoke abusers >.>
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on November 14, 2010, 04:47:51 AM
Smoking helps cure Glaucoma and other diseases. Its alsso a form of relaxation.
Its not smoking that bothers me, its smoke abusers >.>
And all these things
"The feelings of relaxation and release comes from the actions, not the nature of the action – smoking itself is not relaxing. ..."
www.onlinestopsmokingtips.com/.../is-it-the-cigarette-that-relaxes-you-or-just -the-actions-of-smoking/
And all these things
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Seto Kaiba on November 14, 2010, 06:11:09 AM
"The feelings of relaxation and release comes from the actions, not the nature of the action – smoking itself is not relaxing. ..."
www.onlinestopsmokingtips.com/.../is-it-the-cigarette-that-relaxes-you-or-just -the-actions-of-smoking/
And all these things
I see
Smoke abusers still annoy me =/
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on November 14, 2010, 08:06:27 AM
I see
Smoke abusers still annoy me =/
And all these things
I actually actively try to avoid smokers and such
And liek ya
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

DatzAmorayEX

I myself, personally do not smoke. Someone let me smoke a cigarette at age 6 and I never smoked another one ever since. I don't care if somebody smokes or not, since it is entirely up to that individual to take that decision. So basically, i'm not with smoking, but i'm not against it, since it's not a BIG influence over my life.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Super Sonic Boom

I don't smoke and neither do my parents...

Although one day I did see someone walking out of my high school saying st a friend, "Dude you gotta a f***ing light?" and sure enough I know the kid...he starts walking off of school grounds and smokes. It did disturb me a bit.

me300168

Really, smoking is no good, and I rarely see people smoking in front of me. Whethever I'm there, it's better for them to leave. When not, let them smoke. But I never liked Smoking. I will never smoke, but I can't say never; The Future knows what will happen.