Main Menu

2 Game Requests

Started by josh, August 17, 2009, 11:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh

hey guys, got two game requests here. Tomb Raider 3 the actual install iso not pre installed one. And a pre installed DOOM3. If you can get them i would be most grateful. Cheers. If i get a pre-installed tomb raider 3 my patcher won't work with it for some reason. so it must be an iso.

annoyinglad

Quote from: josh on August 17, 2009, 11:17:31 PM
hey guys, got two game requests here. Tomb Raider 3 the actual install iso not pre installed one. And a pre installed DOOM3. If you can get them i would be most grateful. Cheers. If i get a pre-installed tomb raider 3 my patcher won't work with it for some reason. so it must be an iso.

First off you're in the wrong section for requests. There's a request sub-section in the Help/Questions Section. Secondly, are you just asking so you don't have to do it yourself? Or have you actually looked for them as hard as possible and been unable to find them?

josh

every tomb raider 3 ive looked for is a pre-installed one. and i can't seem to get DOOM3. sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Snooky

josh

thanks snoopy. google.com really helped. not. like i said i looked hard but couldn't find them