SADX Mods - Custom levels, characters and much more!

Started by Fiamonder, December 17, 2009, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seandkiller

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

maksim123456

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Metalknux

Dude... Your site is... SOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (AWESOME)!!!
I'll join right away!

Tanassy

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on December 17, 2009, 12:10:12 PM
EDIT: Seriously guys.. you're still joining this site? Ugh. I'm sick of this site, it didn't have any update lately, the last one was in January. There are TOO many updates to add now, and I have alot of other things to do, with my life on number 1. So if you still want to join, even if it wont make any sense.. go ahead, I guess. I might close this site, so yeah.
aww.

BadnikHunter

Hey, pretty cool! I might use some of these hacks sometime

Fiamonder

These comments are hurting me.. it's a stupid website, enough said. It misses so MUCH updates, and so much better characters..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicthebitch

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 10, 2010, 06:27:22 AM
These comments are hurting me.. it's a stupid website, enough said. It misses so MUCH updates, and so much better characters..

then why you`re not trying to update it

Fiamonder

Quote from: sonicthebitch on March 10, 2010, 06:32:14 AM
then why you`re not trying to update it

I'm not really interested in this site anymore. I dont do anything with it. The last thing I did was add a skin related to my forum South Island Boards, which isn't finished, and i'm too lazy to finish it.

dracoattacker

SonicXSSA

This is the most epic signature you'll ever see in your life.

Fiamonder

Quote from: SonicXSSA on March 20, 2010, 11:11:19 AM
So... you updated it again..

No I didn't.

EDIT: I've updated the home page, here is what I've written:

" - UPDATE (20/3/10): Welcome to the homepage of our forum, South Island Boards! I haven't changed this site for a while, so I was thinking, about time.

PLEASE, PLEASE DONT JOIN THIS SITE. It sucks, okay? I dont update this site anymore, and there's too much SADX hacks/updates too add, i've been busy with life, and a forum. A forum called South Island Boards again. And if you join there, I'll greatly appreciate that.

Enter South Island Boards ~
"

Sonicispimpyoz

Well I joined the new site, so I can't wait for updates.

Tanassy

Quote from: Sonicispimpyoz on March 21, 2010, 06:17:53 AM
Well I joined the new site, so I can't wait for updates.
your gonna be waiting for... EVER xD