Wii U

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 21, 2011, 12:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicfan300

i think that the Wii U is going to be better and than the PS3/360

TheGameNinja

Nope. If only for the fact that it won't be able to play Blu-ray movies despite the fact that it's games will be on BDs. It will have other features that will make it arguably better or worse than other consoles. No one console is better or worse than another because they shouldn't be compared in that way unless there is a reason to compare them that way.

You can compare the Wii to the Wii U and decide if it's an improvement or not. You can compare the Genesis and the SNES because they were, at the time, in DIRECT competition with one another. Those kind of arguments are rarely relevant today.

Now if you want to say which console does certain things better or worse, that's different. Graphical capabilities and internet connectivity or online experience can vary extremely from console to console.

sonicfan300

i know but the Wii U is cooler than the PS3 OR 360 :P

All_Hail_Shadow42

hmm i thought it would ook more like the wii but hopefully it will be worth buying...

Unhappy

farda12

I think it is awesome

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on August 10, 2011, 12:40:30 PM
Wii U.. Supports possibly more than one controller.  Well. According to a rep.
That's all well and good, but will the Wii U controllers be sold separately? So I won't have to buy a 2nd console to get a 2nd controller
Cause I normally have ppl over when I play multiplayer
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on August 10, 2011, 12:44:56 PM
That's all well and good, but will the Wii U controllers be sold separately? So I won't have to buy a 2nd console to get a 2nd controller
Cause I normally have ppl over when I play multiplayer
Well that's a given...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

You sure got the deep end of the price range.