Hey, you. Yes, you there with the face.

Started by jkid101094, October 20, 2010, 07:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

You like to draw, voice act, compose or just BS around? Wanna help jkid? Of course you do, because you're a nice person. So, hoe exactly do you go about helping jkid? Well, whether you like all or nothing on that list, HCF would love your support right now. If you haven't heard, recently we've gotten back into making RPGs and we've chosen a rather unique project, so come check us out. Even if you don't won't to help work on the game, you can chat around with our community and all that stuff. If you don't post, just simply signing up helps us. And I'm not even asking you to go that far. Just check it out, and please, give me some feedback so we can make HCF a more fun place for our members. As always, be sure to review the rules prior to posting. No profanity or swearing though. I had to censor Draco before. Anyway, hope to see you there!

Join Now!
or
Never Join!

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

rockout909

...Do i get free money? :3 And sorry, you gotta make a Swear section if i join, people try to cuss me out all the time >:3

jkid101094

Quote from: rockout909 on October 21, 2010, 02:40:55 PM
...Do i get free money? :3 And sorry, you gotta make a Swear section if i join, people try to cuss me out all the time >:3
Nope, sorry. The members voted against that last time the topic came up. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

rockout909

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 21, 2010, 02:44:15 PM
Nope, sorry. The members voted against that last time the topic came up. :P

Sorry then, not happening!

gamerdude260

jkid101094

Quote from: gamerdude260 on October 21, 2010, 03:24:04 PM
I JOINED, so like wut do i do?
Be awesome and follow the rules. :3
Also, you get an internet cookie. :P

( :: )

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ShadowsOfSilver

The Meph's back in da hawz

M[T]P

Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

jkid101094

Quote from: M[T]P on October 24, 2010, 02:52:46 AM
I joined, now so what do I do..?
Flame and spam them with random posts about hotdogs. :P
jk, don't take that offensively. x3
Quote from: jkid101094 on October 21, 2010, 03:29:06 PM
Be awesome and follow the rules. :3
Also, you get an internet cookie. :P

( :: )
Thankyou for signing up. If you have any special talents or interests such as spriting, voice acting, composing, be sure to tell us! If not, just be sure to poke in every so often, say hello, and talk with us. Every member really helps! ^^

Post Merge: October 24, 2010, 08:59:58 AM

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on October 22, 2010, 03:15:34 PM
I'M ALREADY A MEMBER, DUMBNUT
Yes you are, and that's why you're awesome. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

M[T]P

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 24, 2010, 02:56:15 AM
Flame and spam them with random posts about hotdogs. :P
jk, don't take that offensively. x3
Uhh.. Really? *Do what he was told to do* :P
Nah.. I'm currently busy maintaining my website so perhaps I won't be really active right now. Sorry. :P
I'll be here around though if you need me ...

jkid101094

Quote from: M[T]P on October 26, 2010, 12:47:38 AM
Uhh.. Really? *Do what he was told to do* :P
Nah.. I'm currently busy maintaining my website so perhaps I won't be really active right now. Sorry. :P
I'll be here around though if you need me ...
I don't mind. Even if you stop in once a year, every member helps. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I apologize for this double post, but the forum isn't very active and I need to make sure all users under thirteen see this notice:

Quote4. Because of the Children's Online Privacy Act, we are not allowed to let users under the age of 13 post any personal information. Please, refrain from lying about your age and coop with this law. Any user caught with using false information (if any) will be banned. Please take care and consideration when modifying your forum profile. Joke information is allowed, apparently, for users over 13.

The actual message:
QuoteThe Children's Online Privacy Protection Act is intended to protect the privacy of children under 13 years old. You have several options that allow you flexibility in complying with this law. Should you choose to prohibit users under 13 from registering you are not to encourage users to lie about their age and you should take action to remove the account of any user found to be under 13. Should you choose to allow users under 13 on your board without permission forms, you must not collect or allow personal information to be posted by those users.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

M[T]P

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 30, 2010, 07:19:14 AM
I apologize for this double post, but the forum isn't very active and I need to make sure all users under thirteen see this notice:

The actual message:
I'm in trouble cause I lied...

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: x$álásháwty|xCátpirè|Ellèxi on October 30, 2010, 08:16:07 PM
I'm in trouble cause I lied...
Take off your info and you won't have to worry about a thing. :P
I just don't want shit to start going down with Zeta because I'm not being a good admin, ya know? ^^;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.