Main Menu

My new forums

Started by SuperWind, August 02, 2011, 05:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperWind

My last website was a bummer so I had made a new one 6 members had joined here's the link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_SRB2_Zone_Forum/index/
Hope you guys are having fun on the Sonic Zone!
                 WHERE FUN IS NEVER DONE!

hedgy

I didn't even look at what category's you got in your website and I clicked it away. You need to find a better place for ustream and chat.
I also dont like your layout very much, and I hate that place of the advertisement maybe you should give it a leaderboard size instead.

Oh and after looking a bit more I get the feeling that you're trying to copy this forum. (ustream+chat like this site trying to get it at the top of site, same admin rang picture. The ustream&chat is no problem but at least try to make your own ranks...)

(Dont take this post wrong, just see it as some tips to make your forum better. ^^ When I started to create forums I started with the standart layout called subsilver.)

SuperWind

Dude no I am not and your not a mod and I don't care what the hell you think of my layout if you don't wanna join then don't but don't go trying to upset someones feelings ok.
Hope you guys are having fun on the Sonic Zone!
                 WHERE FUN IS NEVER DONE!

Tanassy

He's not trying to upset you, it's called criticism. You really should apply some originality.

hedgy

I told you not to take my post wrong. Your forum just remembers me a bit of my first website when I was about 10/11 years old. But my criticism was a mail that they send me to the judge if I dont remove my content. x) (That was kinda scary for me that time)