Anime and gaming forum I started

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 09, 2011, 07:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

http://yupperment.com/

This is still a work in progress and needs people. Once people start coming I will be looking for moderators. Feel free to spread the news of the new forum around. I really am hoping to build a decent community. And ignore the theme lol, I am borrowing it from the site while I design my own theme for the site. Thank you

jkid101094

I probably won't join, but I'll wish you good luck (and give you a post because the more active topics get the more people see them). I've tried this three times now. Trying to get someone to join a forum here (that isn't Draco) is like asking them to have their teeth pulled without the anesthetic.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I'll take a look and join up. 8D

Where would one put their indroduction topic? Also, I'd post but I have no idea what to start a topic about. xD

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on August 09, 2011, 08:40:47 AM
I'll take a look and join up. 8D

Where would one put their indroduction topic? Also, I'd post but I have no idea what to start a topic about. xD

I will add an into topic... and as for topics, I want to get about 2-3 mods. Since you registered and are a great mod here, its easy for me to decide to promote you to a moderator on my site as well

Oh yea, and thanks for the bump jkid

Tanassy

Thank you ^^

I bookmarked it, so hopefully I won't forget about it completely.

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on August 09, 2011, 09:10:22 AM
Thank you ^^

I bookmarked it, so hopefully I won't forget about it completely.
You are now a mod ^_^

It's actually made as a portfolio piece for my web design services, so it is no biggie if it dies... but I am going to advertise and try to bring as many people as I can to it.

Also... don't I know you.... I swear I recognize your personality... Alisa?

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 09, 2011, 09:12:02 AM
You are now a mod ^_^

It's actually made as a portfolio piece for my web design services, so it is no biggie if it dies... but I am going to advertise and try to bring as many people as I can to it.

Also... don't I know you.... I swear I recognize your personality... Alisa?
Yay!

Far from it. xD I'm Tana! But i was actually either DarkFusion or BloodFury back when you were here,

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on August 09, 2011, 09:20:04 AM
Yay!

Far from it. xD I'm Tana! But i was actually either DarkFusion or BloodFury back when you were here,

DarkFusion thats the one!!! sorry it has been a while lol... also i realized my forum needs quick reply, so i am working on adding that at the moment

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 09, 2011, 09:22:43 AM
DarkFusion thats the one!!! sorry it has been a while lol... also i realized my forum needs quick reply, so i am working on adding that at the moment
You remember~!

And you mean... this? I found a toggle in options.

It's a little glitched but... that might just be chrome.

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on August 09, 2011, 09:25:18 AM
You remember~!

And you mean... this? I found a toggle in options.

It's a little glitched but... that might just be chrome.

yea that, and its glitched in firefox as well. I want to get it so its always on... and normal lol.

Tanassy

It's always on for me, definitely not normal though. xD
Can't wait for the theme :3

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on August 09, 2011, 09:29:39 AM
It's always on for me, definitely not normal though. xD
Can't wait for the theme :3

Yea I am working on editing that in right now, as well as a theme... once those are done, I will start trying to bring a decent crowd in

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 09, 2011, 09:36:44 AM
Yea I am working on editing that in right now, as well as a theme... once those are done, I will start trying to bring a decent crowd in
Yay =D

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on August 09, 2011, 09:39:50 AM
Yay =D

I am thinking about actually having contests for "statuses" on the forums... or actual prizes... though that will be done at a later date

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 09, 2011, 09:42:29 AM
I am thinking about actually having contests for "statuses" on the forums... or actual prizes... though that will be done at a later date
What do you mean by "Statuses"?