Can You Run It?

Started by NeoMetalSonic, June 09, 2009, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMetalSonic

A very cool site, all you do is choose the game and it checks through your computer for the Specs of your Disc Drive, Graphics Card, Processor and EVERYTHING
Here is the link: http://systemrequirementslabs.com/
NO Viruses, besides, if there were any, you'd know who to report cause you need to download an Add-On thing. It's for Internet Explorer ONLY (I think) So I think you might HAVE to use Internet Explorer cause whenever I use FireFox it crashes :S Plus, the site is very easy to use and displays accurate results.

DJ Boredom

+1 Karma for you. I have been looking for a site like that for a while now. Some games would load and lag like hell, now I can tell if my pc can run it!

Thank you for the site!

Shadic90 For this sig

Elija2

Nice find. It certainly will be helpful so I can see if I can handle a game before I download...err, I mean buy it.

+1

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: Elija2 on June 09, 2009, 03:37:53 PM
Nice find. It certainly will be helpful so I can see if I can handle a game before I download...err, I mean buy it.

+1
thanks, and the only thing I don't like about the site is that they only add newer games. Plus some games they don't add ex: The Last Remnant. Also I wish they added emulators

sonic12

Quote from: jonXjon on June 09, 2009, 03:08:28 PM
A very cool site, all you do is choose the game and it checks through your computer for the Specs of your Disc Drive, Graphics Card, Processor and EVERYTHING
Here is the link: http://systemrequirementslabs.com/
NO Viruses, besides, if there were any, you'd know who to report cause you need to download an Add-On thing. It's for Internet Explorer ONLY (I think) So I think you might HAVE to use Internet Explorer cause whenever I use FireFox it crashes :S Plus, the site is very easy to use and displays accurate results.
ghj

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: sonic12 on June 10, 2009, 02:30:32 PM
ghj
please don't spam, you'll get yourself banned.
-1 for you for spamming

dingadergen

cool, this website helps with the one thing that always stops me from getting these games.

shaneme3

Yay! +1 for you, nice find man this will com in handy
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Dark Tails

www.yougamers.com

Has more games to choose from, and more in depth detail.

Not trying to hijack thread.

TheGameNinja

Ioshyriku

I love this website, it helped me with so many games
still it was very wrong about Resident Evil 4 and Heroes Of Might And Magic V

hedgy

Pixelsondrugs

Thanks, although I realized there are only two sonic games there ; Sonic generations and Sonic and Sega All stars racing.

eXtremeAzure

I've used this site for about 1-2 years now. Really is pretty useful.

Only thing is, sometimes it would tell me I can't run a game, but yet I could still get about 30-40 FPS out of it. So, I guess the best thing to do would be to test the game itself afterwards, just to make sure.

Either way, amazing site. I can't begin to tell you how much times it's come in handy.

Tanassy

Quote from: Manic X-Treme~1323 on December 19, 2011, 06:14:13 PM
I've used this site for about 1-2 years now. Really is pretty useful.

Only thing is, sometimes it would tell me I can't run a game, but yet I could still get about 30-40 FPS out of it. So, I guess the best thing to do would be to test the game itself afterwards, just to make sure.

Either way, amazing site. I can't begin to tell you how much times it's come in handy.
The score is determined by your lowest performing hardware. So if you have a lower CPU, for example, than the requirement; you will fail, but could still get plenty out of the game.