Boys of 10 and 11, attempted murder

Started by ChaosDazer, April 08, 2009, 01:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristomaster

Quote from: Super Empra on April 11, 2009, 04:59:30 AM
Yeah, its the parents fault if a 8 year old is playing GTA.
Or RE or manhunt  :o
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 08, 2009, 08:59:11 AM
This surprises me not
I saw this coming after I saw that 5yr olds practice sex

w...w....w.....WHAT?!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 01, 2009, 02:42:12 PM
Well they do it where I come from anyway

w...what....the.....?!  :o
d...did.....did you too?!  ???

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

skyrus5150

WAT THE HELL 5 yR Olds Practice  $3X
:o

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 01, 2009, 11:37:36 PM
WAT THE HELL 5 yR Olds Practice  $3X
:o

they practice it, that doesn't mean they do it.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

scratchguy

:o DUN DUN DDDUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperSonic23

Quote from: ChaosDazer on April 08, 2009, 01:49:17 AM
The boys are accused of randomly targeting the victims, aged 11 and 9, who were allegedly tortured and burnt with cigarettes.

The two fresh-faced brothers, both under five-feet tall, made their first court appearance yesterday at Doncaster magistrates, sitting as a youth court, and were handcuffed as they were led to and from the dock.

Related Articles

Mother: "It's got nothing to do with me"
      Brothers aged 10 and 11 charged with attempted murder
      Two 'tearaway' brothers suspected of attacking and 'torturing' pair of schoolboys
      Children questioned over 'torture' of schoolboys in Edlington are brothers
      Teenage girl faces jail for attacking RBS during G20 protests, court warns

The older boy wore a red England football shirt and his younger brother was dressed in a grey Umbro T-shirt.

Both put their hands up in turn and answered "Yes, sir" when District Judge Jonathan Bennett asked them to respond to their names.

They showed little emotion as they appeared in the glass-fronted dock flanked by two male and one female security officers. Their foster parents sat in front of the dock during the hour-long hearing.

The Crown Prosecution Service had earlier announced that both suspects, who cannot be named for legal reasons, would face charges of attempted murder and robbery of each victim.

The nine-year-old boy was found, barefoot and soaked in blood, walking along a street in the town on Saturday afternoon. He has required three operations at hospital on his arm, which was badly injured.

His 11-year-old uncle was discovered later, unconscious and with his head slashed, at the edge of a pond a mile away. The man who found him thought that he was dead.

He had suffered what were described as life-threatening head injuries when he was admitted to Sheffield Children's Hospital. He is said to be "stable" and improving.

His parents said yesterday: "We would like to thank all the community for their help in finding our son and for all their continued support through what is a very traumatic time. We are hoping that our son will continue to recover from his ordeal and ask that the media would please respect our privacy and not approach our family or friends."

The nine-year-old, who was taken to the Doncaster Royal Infirmary, has had a third operation on his arm, which was seriously injured in the attack.

Both brothers were remanded them into secure local authority to appear before the same court on April 14.
So you're saying I'm going to attempt murder cause I'm 11?  >:(
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

SonicFiend87

Wow that's just sick man. That's not even murder even tho it is it's just sick for a 10 and 11 year old boy to be doing that. Wow they going to hell. T_T

fiamondersadx

thats crazy what this world coming to