Main Menu

Late Nights

Started by fiamondersadx, June 18, 2009, 09:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: Fitch the Fury Furreti on June 19, 2009, 06:01:37 PM
sometime i find it fun to read but mostly just sit and play on the internet

Yeah, reading really helps because it's so boring you fall asleep quickly.
Just kidding, but it does help. I guess your eyes get tired from looking at all of the words of something. :P

jkid101094

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 19, 2009, 04:03:22 PM
you haz sleeping disorder?

I have many disorders and problems.....which one you wanna hear about first? :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
I have many disorders and problems.....which one you wanna hear about first? :D
The sleeping one
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 19, 2009, 06:06:22 PM
The sleeping one

I can't go to sleep at night...at all...I have to stay up about 20 hours (im serious) to be tired enough to fall asleep...hence the second line in my sig.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2009, 06:08:39 PM
I can't go to sleep at night...at all...I have to stay up about 20 hours (im serious) to be tired enough to fall asleep...hence the second line in my sig.
so you sleep for 4hrs?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 19, 2009, 06:13:08 PM
so you sleep for 4hrs?

Pretty much...or just stay up 20 hours after I wake up...it's a sleep 0 hours in one day and 12 the next thing...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2009, 06:15:25 PM
Pretty much...or just stay up 20 hours after I wake up...it's a sleep 0 hours in one day and 12 the next thing...

That must suck. Staying up all night and all it's cracked up to be. Are you at least happy when you're dreaming?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 19, 2009, 06:21:43 PM
That must suck. Staying up all night and all it's cracked up to be. Are you at least happy when you're dreaming?

When I dream all I see is darkness....but staying up allnight isn't bad ,in fact, a few days ago I must of slept from 10:00 am to 12:00am...I felt nocturnal. lol But you get to do what ever you want though. And you get used to it...my only problem is that Wegee and Tails Doll stalk me... :D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2009, 06:25:29 PM
When I dream all I see is darkness....but staying up allnight isn't bad ,in fact, a few days ago I must of slept from 10:00 am to 12:00am...I felt nocturnal. lol But you get to do what ever you want though. And you get used to it...my only problem is that Wegee and Tails Doll stalk me... :D
That sounds pretty suckish to me ._.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

fiamondersadx

dingadergen

I find myself tired.  Then I force my eyes shut and drift off in about another hour or so

DX

i find my self on my laptop, playing stuff

SuperSonic23

Try to turn teh TV on while everyone's sleeping and watch it 'till you're tired! It works! ;D
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Zero

I ether play video games while slightly impared, or I find myself digging around the darkest dwels of the internet. I some times I stay awake all night long with my friends at allnighters, so I am use to it.
My work has a DJ is never finshed.