People come and go, for how ever long they think they need to...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, November 07, 2009, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

And im one of them again, hehe, sorry guys, it's school and all, then on the 14th i have a meet so im kinda imploding in my mind every 5 seconds so bleh, but im back and might not be very active like i used to be. but at least im back right? So, i hope to have thease requests and such posted as soon as possibal

KTHNXBAI

NiGHTS

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on November 07, 2009, 07:31:36 AM
And im one of them again, hehe, sorry guys, it's school and all, then on the 14th i have a meet so im kinda imploding in my mind every 5 seconds so bleh, but im back and might not be very active like i used to be. but at least im back right? So, i hope to have thease requests and such posted as soon as possibal

KTHNXBAI

*hugsssssss* T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

S-Sooooonic

You're right. People do come and go and come and go and come and go and come and go and come and ....

Quote from: S-Sooooonic on November 08, 2009, 03:24:39 AM
You're right. People do come and go and come and go and come and go and come and go and come and ....
Yep, it's a wild ride, but we do have lives so we have to life em'

NiGHTS

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on November 08, 2009, 04:29:45 AM
Yep, it's a wild ride, but we do have lives so we have to life em'

but who says we have to live it the way someone else plans

its your life

do what you wish with it not what someone else wantss

Dracoslythe

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 09, 2009, 10:44:11 AM
MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE
Lmao, nice to see ya again draco~

Shadow26

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 09, 2009, 10:44:11 AM
xD
Quote from: Maddie8D on November 13, 2009, 07:12:57 AM
Lmao, nice to see ya again draco~
you've seen her?! :olol

Chaos Swissroll

Good luck handling school aka the part where people gets picked by teachers and shit happens